• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

*********** get your invites here..

Colm

I'm going to do an ip-changing registration run to cheat zlist and hopefully get a new psp. I haven't logged in since the start of November

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
When ordering from amazon, does the check apply do used stuff or only new?

Moose

Meta Moose
Huh. I have invited 2 people, yet it says 0 joined, 20 more to go below the Friend's Status box.

Cryox

Bro.
Huh. I have invited 2 people, yet it says 0 joined, 20 more to go below the Friend's Status box.

It has done that to me too, but it usually fixes itself after awhile. But you're making it sound like it has been doing it for awhile, so in that case, idk.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
They did accept the invites yeah?

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yeah just give it some time :)

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
the site has been down for 2 days already -.-

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
There are rumours about a restock... Maybe...

Adiuvo

Either way I don't have enough points for anything :(

I don't think it's a restock. It wouldn't be down for so long.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
If it wasn't for down time and invite bugs it be close to 350PTZ -.-

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I don't think PTZ Place is a bad idea. However I want the site to be up already I've missed 2 days worth of points >.>
And I want to redeem a 32GB iPod already...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I don't think PTZ Place is a bad idea. However I want the site to be up already I've missed 2 days worth of points >.>
And I want to redeem a 32GB iPod already...

Same. I could already have about 350PTZ with invites -.-

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Is anyone actively checking for the redemption? As I'm not at home so can't access a computer as regularly as usual, so was wondering if someone could inform me when the redemption starts for instance via text...