• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

*********** get your invites here..

xploren

Contributor
How? Nothing works when I click on it...it just boots me out

That's a bug in the site that shows sold out items as available. Try out different stuff to see if you want it, some items are bound to be available. If you're willing to risk it though, some people think a second restock wave'll come, so try waiting it out.

Adiuvo

Looks like everything is cleared already, except their desktop icons.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
This thing is a fucking scam.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
How do they run out of e-gifts?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
amazon gift cards... How do you run out of those?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I had the problem where whatever I clicked just took me back to the homepage with "reject" and "bad" in the url. The 2 things I mainly wanted (A 3rd gen 32GB Touch or a PS3) were both out of stock before I could even get on a computer :(

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I had the problem where whatever I clicked just took me back to the homepage with "reject" and "bad" in the url. The 2 things I mainly wanted (A 3rd gen 32GB Touch or a PS3) were both out of stock before I could even get on a computer :(

I checked right at near the beginning of it and those were sold out nearly instantly so even if you were there earlier they would've gone like a bag of crap

Blackout

this is bullshit. really it is. second redeption stats all the good ps3 games are gone, egifts re gone. and once redemption was done, lockerz facebook disabled their wall posts and comments because a shit ton of people were raging.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
The way I see it is simple: It's free, we shouldn't be complaing that we can't get our FREE PS3 or egifts....seriously. I'm just saving my ptz up and will spend them all in a year or so, hopefully by then their servers will be better and I could get a prize I want

eldiablov

Contributor
The way I see it is simple: It's free, we shouldn't be complaing that we can't get our FREE PS3 or egifts....seriously. I'm just saving my ptz up and will spend them all in a year or so, hopefully by then their servers will be better and I could get a prize I want

In a year you could save up money and buy a PS3 and Lockerz may be shut down. It's such a waste of time :/