• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

*********** get your invites here..

Dan

Contributor
Btw, I was on it the other day and i was answering a daily. As I'm on wireless quite far from my router, the connection was low. I answered the question and my connection stopped. It started again and I got 4 points instead of 2 :laugh:

Cryox

Bro.
They also mentioned the prices are not going to go up again. So an iPod is possible kthxbai.

*********** said:
PTZ values will not go up again when we post in a few weeks or even at the October launch

Prices will go up, just not until October. So you have the rest of this month, all of September, and some of October to get an iPod or w/e you want.

Cryox

Bro.
Hey, I know was just on Lockerz. Is there anyway to see the results of the multiple choice questions? I am really interested to see what one, Snow or Sun.

Dan

Contributor
Can anybody tell me what the question was today? My browser(s) are only loading half of the image, of which are 3 people's heads.

:l

Dan

Contributor
Ah, thanks :)

I think the whole 'Jack the Ripper' trend is out tbh. I mean, the only person who dresses like that now is my dentist.

Sullivan

Did anyone get a hold of the bug/exploit the other night?