• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

*********** get your invites here..

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
I had 66 points, then I did the daily and it took 2 away.

The fuck.

Bulgar Trev

103 points :p

Curious how i wasn't getting any points for logging in until i sent a complaint last night...

EDIT: Email i got from Lockerz:
"Hey Ashley! Thanks for contacting us. We are very happy to have you here as part of the Lockerz community and we're sorry to hear about the problems you've had earning PTZ. You should be earning PTZ everytime you login and complete the Dailies. Site availability and performance has been spotty for some members as we work on our site in preparation for the official Lockerz launch this fall. This may be contributing to your problem. Please keep in mind that we're still in our beta testing phase as we prepare for our launch.

We hope to have this issue corrected soon and we will credit you for any legitimately earned PTZ that are owed to you.

It may not be a bad idea to keep track of any PTZ that you notice not being immediately credited to you. We also hope to soon resolve the glitch that is causing some members to not earn PTZ. We want the site to be fair and accessible for all members for the official Lockerz launch this fall. Thanks for being a loyal Lockerz member, and thanks for your patience as we develop our site and get it ready for our upcoming launch."

Sullivan

Ya, thats really weird, a member emailed lockerz and asked if the bundle includes a PSP.

There reply was, no. And no they actually have PSP's?

I have exactly 650 points.