• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

*********** get your invites here..

eldiablov

Contributor
rip off? I fail to see how it is, seen as it didn't cost anything.

Saying people will get prizes and never being in stock for more than 10 minutes and people's points being reset randomly (including mine) constitutes a rip off. I dont care if it costs anything, it's a waste of my time.

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
Saying people will get prizes and never being in stock for more than 10 minutes and people's points being reset randomly (including mine) constitutes a rip off. I dont care if it costs anything, it's a waste of my time.

Don't do it then? Nobody forced you to start an account.

Either carry on or don't, I doubt the time you have wasted would go towards anything special.

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
I just said i'm not going to do it anymore?

lol

Yeah, and i'm sure lots of other people will do the same thing.

This thread has come to nothing more than people complaining about an opportunity for free stuff, greed will end this world.

Moose

Meta Moose
Calm down, you can debate a subject without it becoming a heated argument. If this continues I will lock the thread... so if anyone has anything decent to discuss then please continue, otherwise please don't post.

On subject: has anyone actually received a prize?

Bulgar Trev

Ugh, i've been reset to 0...

Well that was a whole lot of time for nothing.