• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Goddomot fronk!

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Yeah, I seen this at around 4am last night. Was talking about it with Crank actually.

TeamOverload

It is quite sad as he was quite the talented drummer, but I doubt that it was truly of natural causes as they claim.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
They have but it was inconclusive, they've sent off for toxicology, microscopic and laboratory tests to find out fully. Expected back in a few weeks.

El Diablo

He's 28 and dabbled plenty in drugs and alcohol, it wasn't natural causes. It's a real shame he was one of my favorite drummers and a7x was one of my favorite bands. RIP man.

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
It was sad to hear about this. I was never a fan of a7x but I did think that this guy was talented. RIP

Dan

Contributor
They did the 'standard test' for drug/alcohol abuse with nothing to show, which is why they're doing the autopsy.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Can you honestly look at the guy and not tell he's been doing drugs. Come on. Natural causes? LOL.

I'll be shocked if the autopsy report comes out clean.

Strange, people say that about me all the time yet I've never touched any (illegal) drugs at all and hardly any alcohol on a regular basis.

Zx30

Beto
Strange, people say that about me all the time yet I've never touched any (illegal) drugs at all and hardly any alcohol on a regular basis.

Yeah but this guy has a considerable amount of fame. Which makes me think he's on something...or at least there's a greater chance of him being on something than you would...

(Watch, you're going to reveal that you're some kind of celebrity and I'm going to look like a douche lol)

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
He stopped taking drugs as often as he did years ago.

My aunt said that too. It was a lie.

Yes, but he boasted about it publicly (During interviews).

Yeah but this guy has a considerable amount of fame. Which makes me think he's on something...or at least there's a greater chance of him being on something than you would...

(Watch, you're going to reveal that you're some kind of celebrity and I'm going to look like a douche lol)

He definitely was on something and it undoubtedly had a contribution, if it at least wasn't the whole reason.