• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Google Voice

Seth

MD Party Room
So anyone here use Google Voice? For those who dont know

Google Voice gives you a single phone number that rings all your phones, saves your voicemail online, and transcribes your voicemail to text. Other cool features include the ability to listen in on messages while they are being left and the ability to make low cost international calls. To start enjoying Google Voice, just give out your Google Voice number. You can record custom greetings for your favorite callers or block annoying callers by marking them as SPAM. Just click on the settings link at the top of your inbox.

I got a invite and super happy about it.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
A while ago I signed up a few of my emails, and each got n invite. Unfortunately because I am in Canada, I can't even use Google Voice

Urameshi

Who Higher Than Me?
"listen in on messages while they are being left" Got dayum.

Cryox

Bro.
can people who have accounts send invites?

I ask because with Gmail, you can send invites (stupid feature for gmail though, seeing as you don't need an invite to get an account)

Seth

MD Party Room
can people who have accounts send invites?

I ask because with Gmail, you can send invites (stupid feature for gmail though, seeing as you don't need an invite to get an account)

Nope...

Cryox

Bro.

oh well. signed up for invite. Won't be surprised if the invite comes the day it's public and not invite-only.

EDIT
yay! got an invite. This is really cool so far. I'm really liking the record calls feature, will be great for recording some of the prank calls my friends do when I let them use my phone. Will also be used for other things though.