• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Google+

Hellcat

Contributor
What is it?
I heared it's kinda Google's version of Facebook.
If that's true, I don't need it....

Adiuvo

I got an invite, but I can't use it yet since they're past capacity, whatever that means.

TeamOverload

I got an invite, but I can't use it yet since they're past capacity, whatever that means.

That's odd since they just opened it up for people to invite others :/ If you get it working and can send us people here some invites, that'd be chill :)

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Yeah they shut down the invites (people had unlimited invites so you can imagine a lot were used)

Adiuvo

Sent them out, or at least I think I did. There's no easy 'invite' button. Tell me if you guys got them.

Seth

MD Party Room
If i recall from my google wave invites, it takes a little while to go threw. Also since the article said it was a hack it might not even work at all. :(

xploren

Contributor
It's not a hack at all, Google just decided to hide it a bit. From my experience some e-mails do go through slowly, and sign-ups are on and off every day, so all you need to do is keep checking.

Adiuvo

Weird how it takes this long. When I got my invite it came instantly, though I couldn't use it for awhile.