• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Guess what?

J

jx233

Make that absolute zero.

245d8oj.gif

dennis96411

And 0% of that goes to my tail fin! Oh ya, can I get a sandwich without the meat......Oh yeah, I'm lactose intolerant, so take the cheese away too....... I hate bread, so remove the buns as well........ I hate sour, so no pickle either....... Onions give me the rush, so throw that away....... So I'll pay you $2.49 for an air sandwich. Thanks.

RECEIPT:

---------------McFood---------------
Oct. 31, 2008
Resta. # 486

1 DELUXE SANDWICH - $2.49
W/O MEAT
W/O CHEESE
W/O BUNS
W/O PICKLES
W/O ONIONS

Sub-Total: $2.49
Tax: $0.34
Total: $2.83

Please keep this receipt incase you
want refund or want to report us to
the authorities for giving you crap.

http://www.mcfood.com/crap
1-800-4-MCFOOD

Tip Of The Day:
Don't suck on dicks, or it'll make food
taste milky.

Thank you for ordering!
------------------------------------------

Here's your tray:

\_______________/

Thanks! Yum...

\____________

Mmm...

\________

Yummy...

\___

Oh man that's good!

\_

Ahh...

Burp!!! Wow that's good! Well, I'm outta here!

J

jx233

if he pays $2.49 for food, I'll get something for $2.50

Nah... Instead, someone shall pay for me. :w00t:

And right now, I have a problem.

here it is

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
You're all fools, and I'm officially stepping in to assign a topic to this... Err, topic- How I rule. Go!

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...

PR0fessor Burnt

OMG GUESS WAT!!!!......Wait for it....................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................damnforgot wat it was

J

jx233

Check this out.

Attachments

• wanted-george-bush.jpg
    wanted-george-bush.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 31