• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Holy shit

Wtf?! 2 fighter jets just flew directly over my house (heading towards San Fransisco/Oakland Colliseum, i can tell cause i can see them both from my house). Anyways, it was crazy, one of the loudest sounds I've ever heard. They had to be at least Mach 1, cause by the time I the noise peaked they were a good amount of miles away from my house.

Sullivan

Wow, sounds cool, in Florida, the had a naval base there, and our friends were moving to Texas, he was a jet fighter pilot, well any ways, his wife and kids drove to Texas, while he flew in a jet, not sure what it was, but it only took him like a half hour to fly from Florida to texas.

Darth Budd

Inna-Gadda-Davida
I used to live next to Edwards air force base and a major aviation testing area. I've seen just about every military aircraft and the space shuttle up close, and it never stops being cool. Ever.

soha

It happens every few months here were I live. Fun stuff

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM EST ----------

I used to live next to Edwards air force base and a major aviation testing area. I've seen just about every military aircraft and the space shuttle up close, and it never stops being cool. Ever.

truth

damn! a half hour?! that's like 3800mi an hour. is that even possible :scared:
I woulda taken pictures if I was able to think about it, I was just too in shock, this isn't exactly a common thing to happen.

Adiuvo

Wtf?! 2 fighter jets just flew directly over my house (heading towards San Fransisco/Oakland Colliseum, i can tell cause i can see them both from my house). Anyways, it was crazy, one of the loudest sounds I've ever heard. They had to be at least Mach 1, cause by the time I the noise peaked they were a good amount of miles away from my house.

I guess they must have been going to Travis Air Base. I live near Fairfield, so we're pretty close to the base, and we always see jets or cargo planes coming in or taking off.