• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

"I watched this film today and I recommend/don't recommend it."

Joey

The distribution in the UK was ridiculous, as I have previously mentioned. I had to either take a 3 hour train journey or wait for the DVD, and even them, the only cinema showing it only showed it for a week or so.

Take all that, and delay it several months, and that describes the US distribution. Hollywood is so fucking dumb.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Take all that, and delay it several months, and that describes the US distribution. Hollywood is so fucking dumb.

Moon is on cable here now. I think I saw it on Starz a few weeks ago.

Edit -It's playing two times tomorrow as a matter of fact.

Moon

Cryox

Bro.
Finally got to watching Moon. I have to say, it's one of the best films I've ever seen. The well-written plot and great acting really drew me in. I definitely recommend seeing it.

Just watched Moon today. I agree, it was very good. Not the best film ever, but very good. I also recommend seeing it. Definitely worth it.

El Diablo

I watched it but I'm not sure what exactly happened. Stupid movies trying to confuse me.

xploren

Contributor
I just watched I Am Sam again. It's a shining little gem of a film. Sean Penn does a great job in it as always, as does a very little Dakota Fanning. The pace and the plot can be a little shaky here and there, but overall, it's a very good film. Recommended.

Riorio99

Dial M For Murder. Classic Hitchcock film that kept me guessing all the way through. All the more astounding that almost then entire film is set in a single room.

Riorio99

Monty Python FTW!

Saw The Rocky Horror Picture Show with about 300+ other people at Sonisphere UK. Now that was an experience, awesome film even better in an atmosphere like that.

xploren

Contributor
I caught this documentary yesterday right at the beginning. I didn't know it was going to suck me in for six hours. It was awesome.

About - Monty Python: Almost the Truth (The Lawyers Cut ...

I got to watching this after you recommended it, as I'm in a bit of a Monty Python craze right now, and it managed to suck me in too. It's brilliantly made, showing the seriousness behind all the humor. I found it fascinating how such a friendly-looking team never really were friends, just fellow workers. If you're a fan of them, go see it.

Now fuck off.

Seth

MD Party Room
I watch The Goonies and thought that movie sucked I dont know how anyone can like that movie. Also saw Greenberg and thought it was boring. Saw Inception on opening day and thought it was really good :)