• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

"I watched this film today and I recommend/don't recommend it."

Bill

I saw Downfall (Extended Edition) today. Fantastic movie. I never thought I'd feel sorry for Hitler.

Urameshi

Who Higher Than Me?
I saw The Collector tonite, and it was pretty good, the ending was really nice but the last 30 secs sorta pissed me off.

Riorio99

Yes Man. Average Jim Carrey nonsense. Pretty much the same film as Liar Liar and Bruce Almighty. Still, a good watch, but only if you are at an incredible level of boredom.

Chathurga

I thought it was really sad too, very bleak.

Watched Observe and Report, pretty weird. Funny though and Ray Liotta is in it so it's worth a watch.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Just Netflixed "The Wackness" to my 360. Very decent indie comedy/romance/drama worth watching. It has a solid soundtrack with hip hop from the early-mid '90s.

The Wackness (2008)

This.

I just saw G.I. Joe and it wasn't that bad. The special FX could have been much better, it was over-used, but nonetheless, a good movie.
The ending was kind of predictable, though.

Joey

I just tried to watch Terminator on Netflix, and it wasn't widescreen. What the hell is that about?

Riorio99

I watched about half of Mama Mia before deciding I would rather be on fire that listen to Pierce Brosnan sing anymore Abba songs.

Joey

I watched about half of Mama Mia before deciding I would rather be on fire that listen to Pierce Brosnan sing anymore Abba songs.

Unless a female promised you sex (and it does't sound like one did), then you need to turn in your man card for even thinking about considering watching Mama fucking Mia...

You should be ashamed sir.

Riorio99

Unless a female promised you sex (and it does't sound like one did), then you need to turn in your man card for even thinking about considering watching Mama fucking Mia...

You should be ashamed sir.

My girlfriend made me watch it, and I'm considering turning in my Man Card for agreeing.