• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

"I watched this film today and I recommend/don't recommend it."

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
Just saw Leon (I think it has another name in french..) the other day, and i absolutely recommend it.

Good action, an enjoyable storyline, and...just entertaining the whole way through.

Leon is a great film indeed, Funny People I need to watch.

And District 9, well.. it's FUCKEN DISTRICT 9 MATE.

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
dont you mean ... FOOKUN DISTRICT NINE MATE

SORRY MATE OF COORSE A MEANT FOOKUN DISTRICT NUINE MAN.

Nah, aside from the faf accent it was a great film, not the typical alien film and thats why I love it.

I think it shows how corrupt african government is too.

Colm

Just saw District 9.
OK, I'm not a fan of the "IM GOING TO FOOOKIN KILL YA YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME FOOOOOOOOK" accent, but it's a solid film, an amazing story, and great production values. Highly reccomended.

I have watched a ton of movies lately the game was probably the best of them. However i just got done with 12 monkeys, which was pretty good, but the ending left a little to be desired. I mean it is just an endless loop, and i just do not get what good it was to end it like that. Anyone else see it wanna enlighten me, or am i right that the just wanted to say time is an endless loop, and that nothing can be changed?

Moose

Meta Moose
I watched The Darjeeling Limited for the second time. Saw it a year or two ago in the cinema and absolutely loved it. My sister got it on DVD and I still love it. The actors are fantastic - I love Owen Wilson - and the plot is interesting, it doesn't get boring. Quite a strange film, but great nonetheless.

eldiablov

Contributor
Burn After Reading is amazing. In fact, it's so amazing that it makes you laugh at someone being shot in the face.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
Inglorious Basterd is a good movie, a little too much talking in some scenes but pretty good overal.

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who would get pissed at a movie that doesn't stick to history. This one does anything but that.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Inglorious Basterd is a good movie,[HIGHLIGHT] a little too much talking in some scenes[/HIGHLIGHT] but pretty good overal.

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who would get pissed at a movie that doesn't stick to history. This one does anything but that.

That's to be expected in a Tarantino flick.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm watching Gangs of New York again on IFC right now. Haven't seen it in years but it is still a quality film.

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
Judging from that IMDB page, people seem to disagree with you.

I'm sure it's great for people who like effects, but it's like Arthur gone star wars.

For real, Merlin and Mab shoot like fireballs at each other. It's soooo dumb.