• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

inFAMOUS 2

Adiuvo

New Cole VA? Weird, the old one seemed decent enough.

Bran

Yell
I'm pretty excited for this one, I liked Cole's old VA and I'm fine with the new outfit, but his face is so heroic, clean cut, and square jawed now. Ugh!

Adiuvo

I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully that's just concept art and the same model is still going to be used. The face shown fits into absolutely zero aspects of Cole's personality, even if good.

Riorio99

The first one is my number one superhero game of all time, and I've been waiting for a sequel since I beat the first game. Can't wait for this.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
So:
[*]New City
Thank god they didn't go the crackdown/gta route and use the same city. Sandbox sequels feel so much better when they are in a fresh city

I also wonder how this game will start considering the ending of the last game ([BLACKOUT]time travel powers?[/BLACKOUT])

Izunagi

Bloodless Tatari
Now this is some pretty sweet news. Really liked the first one and played it to 100% completion. I wonder why their changing Cole's VA though? I thought it was rather decent (or good) and fit him. I gotta admit though...I can't say I'm to fond of that new look. Hopefully it's just concept art.

Adiuvo

Thank god they didn't go the crackdown/gta route and use the same city. Sandbox sequels feel so much better when they are in a fresh city

I also wonder how this game will start considering the ending of the last game ([BLACKOUT]time travel powers?[/BLACKOUT])

[BLACKOUT]Old Cole did have a large backstory with the third group (forgot the name), so I'd imagine they'd explore that first. Maybe by the third or fourth game we get to see the destruction of the world and subsequent time travel if they go that far. I'm guessing they will though.[/BLACKOUT]

Bran

Yell
I wonder if it will be Mass Effect style and continue from the ending you got in the first game?

Or at least your evilness/goodness. Since I've yet to finish the game with the good powers so I don't actually know if the ending is that different.

Thinking back on the prequel, I hope they maintain the same style karma decision system. InFamous, unlike other games (FO3) karma decisions were reasonable. Negative options were only more survival-based and the positive decisions were for the collective. They were, understandable.

I also hope they do away with the monotonous side-missions, finding those monitoring devices became a pain after awhile.

Bran

Yell
Well you know, the karma was not only "survival" but if you cared about collateral damage or not on the local population also.

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Not wanting to make a new tread motorstorm 3 got leaked damn Sony is unleashing it all the E3 next R3

...you're bad at this whole "forum" thing aren't you?

Anyway, I'm really excited for this game. I loved the first game, it's easily my favorite sandbox game ever, I don't care what anyone says about GTA.