• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iPhone/iPod Touch General Discussion

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
We created a sub forum called "Apple Devices" a few weeks ago. For some reason nobody has seemed to notice and continued posting exclusively in this main thread (except for a couple of members) despite the fact that the thread was renamed and moved.

Cryox

Bro.
We created a sub forum called "Apple Devices" a few weeks ago. For some reason nobody has seemed to notice and continued posting exclusively in this main thread (except for a couple of members) despite the fact that the thread was renamed and moved.

I noticed the sub forum Apple Devices, i was just expecting "iPod, iTouch, iPhone discussion" sub forum kinda thing.

mohaas05

Doesn't free memory though right? Also I find it a little more convenient to just launch and app real quick to free up some memory. Besides, after awhile the respring process takes more and more time to complete

A better alternative is to just install the Processes plugin for SBSettings. It does virtually the same thing.

_Syn

A better alternative is to just install the Processes plugin for SBSettings. It does virtually the same thing.

Thanks mohaas! I'm down to like 190MB for /var. Pisses me off :blush:

futuregator15

Lovin OS X

I don't mean to be rude but did you even read my first post? I mentioned that free memory and processes together are a pretty good combo to free memory. Sorry to be rude

eighty4

I don't get why you say sorry to be rude, when you don;t need to be at all when addressing that. Sorry to be rude.

futuregator15

Lovin OS X
It's page 73 but oh well. Regardless let it be known that both freememory and process put together make a pretty good combo to freeing memory on iphone/ipod touch

_Syn

I got it working, I installed the application in Cydia that makes your Music and Video icon in one. Then I suspected that that was it, so I uninstalled it, but it continued the malfunction, so I figured I should try to reboot, so I did, and now it works.

Now, I found an iPhone on the street (yes, an iPHONE!); and yes, you guessed it, it had something wrong with it. The screen is cracked, is there a way to make it boot up at least to the lockscreen? All it shows is white, and there is a part on the bottom right that is sorta grayish, with purple pixels and stuff. If you think there is a way, please say so.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
I got it working, I installed the application in Cydia that makes your Music and Video icon in one. Then I suspected that that was it, so I uninstalled it, but it continued the malfunction, so I figured I should try to reboot, so I did, and now it works.

Now, I found an iPhone on the street (yes, an iPHONE!); and yes, you guessed it, it had something wrong with it. The screen is cracked, is there a way to make it boot up at least to the lockscreen? All it shows is white, and there is a part on the bottom right that is sorta grayish, with purple pixels and stuff. If you think there is a way, please say so.

I think that thing got ran over by a car or something. You might wanna try and restore it in DFU mode if the normal method doesn't work. If it doesn't do that, It's pretty much fucked. You might as well open it and sell the parts.

Robby

Los Doyers!
That sucks, good thing my iPod doesn't do that
:D

mohaas05

I have that exact same tweak and music works fine for me.

Maybe something is wrong with MobileMusicPlayer.app?

_Syn

I think that thing got ran over by a car or something. You might wanna try and restore it in DFU mode if the normal method doesn't work. If it doesn't do that, It's pretty much fucked. You might as well open it and sell the parts.

It was in an alley way, on my way to a friend's house. It has a full body guard (I forgot the name). I'm pretty sure it dropped from someone's pocket, then the screen cracked inside ;$ Which is pretty weird, 'cause the outside screen isn't even cracked. It's the INSIDE LCD that is cracked. :blushing: I tried to restore it, but it didn't work .. Said that an error has occurred. I guess I'll have to throw it away. :scared:

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM EST ----------

I have that exact same tweak and music works fine for me.

Maybe something is wrong with MobileMusicPlayer.app?

I don't need it anymore, I just hid the videos icon, 'cause I don't have any videos. I just watch it on the YouTube or dTunes when I need videos. :w00t: