• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iPhone/iPod Touch General Discussion

eighty4

Is it just me, or does this seem entirely fake: Found Footage: iPhone prototype

I just don't understand it, it looks very much like something I could write in a day or two if I really tried. Seems very fake IMO. Might just be because I develop iPhone apps...

What are your guys' thoughts on the matter?

How long did it take you to write your Passover app? Cuz this prototype looks way better than that.

_Syn

How long did it take you to write your Passover app? Cuz this prototype looks way better than that.

You can be a little bitch can't you.

No he ask me to defend him, I just find it offensive that just because he submitted an app, got it accepted by Apple, got it published, and that he is Jewish and is writing about one of the most important biblical and current (for the Jews) events. If there's one person in the world that is guaranteed to go to hell, that'll be you Hiratai. :angry:

Robby

Los Doyers!

No he ask me to defend him, I just find it offensive that just because he submitted an app, got it accepted by Apple, got it published, and that he is Jewish and is writing about one of the most important biblical and current (for the Jews) events. If there's one person in the world that is guaranteed to go to hell, that'll be you Hiratai. :angry:

In all honesty it wasn't a good app.
I could find all the information for free, and I remember it costing .99 cents and it seemed really short.

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
In all honesty it wasn't a good app.
I could find all the information for free, and I remember it costing .99 cents and it seemed really short.

That's all well and good, but have you checked it out since then? Check the link in my sig. It's all application based, eliminating the need for the internet, and contains images as well as more information than that of the original. The original sucked IMO. ;)

eighty4

Why? The app looks like rubbish - simply stated.

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
I think that you guys are still thinking of this?

mzl.oqumwixf.jpg

Well, guess you haven't taken a look in a while:

mzl.oohayojy.jpg

mzl.lndjvnwy.jpg

Vee

Wait what?

Dont get me wrong, i dont like Hiratai, but what he said was totally justified.

If someones going to make a mockery of someone else's work by claiming it looks bad and can be done in a few days, then they've opened themselves up to critisism. Its a bit of a stupid thing to say if your just a newb developer. Its got nothing to do with Jeudasism or Jewish people. Dont try bringing that up and labeling people as anti-semetic. He was just making a remark about the appearence of the app.

@spike, your app looks alot better now though, i like the background and the theme. Keep up the great work.