• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iPhone/iPod Touch General Discussion

Madsoul is gonna set the record for most money made in a month in the Appstore.

We all have to help him by getting the cracked versions banned and such.

Just don't forget us little people here Madsoul!! :p

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Madsoul is gonna set the record for most money made in a month in the Appstore.

We all have to help him by getting the cracked versions banned and such.

Just don't forget us little people here Madsoul!! :p

There's one service that "adds an extra security layer" to the application which makes it harder to crack, but then you will have to pay a percentage to those who provide the service. He will still be able to profit from the App Store even with people trying to pirate it, the percent of people that pirate games/apps is pretty small

madsoul

the percent of people that pirate games/apps is pretty small

sadly i have been part of the percent myself heh.. :blushing:

i just want to try before i buy if you get me. and im kinda poor. if this works out good i will probebly stop using cracked apps. i just wish more of the bigger developers made lite versions so you could get a feel of the game. and we will have a lite version ofcourse. ^^

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM EST ----------

and to make things clear. the real star here is NOT me. the programmer that you all know as InsertWittyName from the psp scene is. he is awsome. btw, dont forget to check out Bugz in the appstore!

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
and to make things clear. the real star here is NOT me. the programmer that you all know as InsertWittyName from the psp scene is. he is awsome. btw, dont forget to check out Bugz in the appstore!

Ahhhh, that's awesome. We've been talking because he's been helping me learn a little of Open GL for iPhone and had mentioned some unnamed projects. Congratulations! :)

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM EST ----------

InsertWittyName wanted me to post this: http://www.didev-studios.com/OB_060409_01.mov

:D

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Does anyone play that game Undead Live? I grabbed it two weekends ago since it was free and it's not that bad. Has some elements of Ogame and Tribal Wars. If you do pick it up and start playing, select being a Werewolf over Vampire and Overlord so we can battle as a pack rather than go at it solo.

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
Does anyone play that game Undead Live? I grabbed it two weekends ago since it was free and it's not that bad. Has some elements of Ogame and Tribal Wars. If you do pick it up and start playing, select being a Werewolf over Vampire and Overlord so we can battle as a pack rather than go at it solo.

Seriously? It's that hard for you?

It was when I first bought it, but once I learned the key strategies, most levels became as easy as cutting the cheese. You only just bought it; give it some time and I'm sure that you'll improve.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Seriously? It's that hard for you?

It was when I first bought it, but once I learned the key strategies, most levels became as easy as cutting the cheese. You only just bought it; give it some time and I'm sure that you'll improve.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Robby

Los Doyers!
It looks like the iPhone OS 3.0 beta 2 has been jailbroken. But no support for the iPod touch 2g yet.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
^I wouldn't want it anyhow. Still no Installous support...