• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iPhone/iPod Touch General Discussion

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Woot first a ps3 and now a ipod touch...Sweet...

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM EST ----------

isent usb better then ssh?

USB = ultra old method.
SSH = no wires. :D

Sullivan

How does the profit and revenue work on the paid apps?

What percentage goes to the dev, and how much of a cut does apple get?

Sullivan

Ya. I feel that Apple should only charge 10% or a little less.

Its still a good cut though, on the devs part.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Spike, you have a team of developer's working with you on Apps for the AppStore?

Playboy

Damn, i really wanted to develop some free shit for the iPod Touch which i got like two weeks ago, but alas, the SDK is only for Leopard OS and i have Tiger. I just don't understand why it isn't compatible with Tiger.. :(

Love my iPod Touch a lot though :p

Playboy

Yea, i want it too, but meh, i would need to fork out a lot of money to get one. Might just borrow my cousin's Leopard Installation DVD and install it on mine. hehehe *rubs hands*

Bran

Yell
I can't get my damn iPod to go to DFU mode or whatever the fuck. I had to turn it off cause it kept crashing while playing some games.

Any idears? I'm not worried about it right now cause I hear iPods are unbrickable.

I can't get my damn iPod to go to DFU mode or whatever the fuck. I had to turn it off cause it kept crashing while playing some games.

Any idears? I'm not worried about it right now cause I hear iPods are unbrickable.

Make sure its off.

Connect it to the PC.

Make sure you time the DFU mode button pressing:)mellow:)is accurate.

Hold both buttons for 10 seconds, release the power on/off button after 10 seconds, then keep holding the home button for upto 30 seconds.

Should work.

Bran

Yell
Make sure its off.

Connect it to the PC.

Make sure you time the DFU mode button pressing:)mellow:)is accurate.

Hold both buttons for 10 seconds, release the power on/off button after 10 seconds, then keep holding the home button for upto 30 seconds.

Should work.

I know how to do it, I'm telling you it's not working, not asking how.

iTunes does not even recognize it

Bran

Yell
I'm aware, I've done it many times before. But it seems to have just stopped working entirely.

I don't really understand how it's acting. It's not like it's on but it's not off either. I have a feeling it's locked up somehow.

mohaas05

I'm aware, I've done it many times before. But it seems to have just stopped working entirely.

I don't really understand how it's acting. It's not like it's on but it's not off either. I have a feeling it's locked up somehow.

Holding the power and home for 10 seconds would kill any instance of it being locked up.

It's likely your timing, or you computer. It is pretty much impossible to brick an iPod.