• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iRShell Fixed EBOOT for 3k

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I just want to know. What is the uses of this irshell? noob here.

I found this in the US Playstation Official boards xD

"IRShell: Homebrew application by Ahman that allows for more functionality on the psp with features such as music playing music while playing games and accessing the usb"

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
uh... no? this doesn't mess with the flash

abchopra2010

I just got a black screen. Do we have to add some other files as well?
If yes, Maybe you can add the whole irshell folder you have. :)

relo

abchopra2010, you need to actually download iRshell first then replace the files which KezraPlanes has provided.

dtom2444

i also am only able to get a black screen. After downloading iRShell 5.0, there were 3 folders, IRSHELL, PSP, and seplugins. i copied the folder IRSHELL to PSP/GAME and copied prx file to the BIN folder. then copied the folder irshell2x3x located in PSP/GAME (leaving out GAME150 and seplugins) to my psp and replaced the eboot with the eboot you provided. but after i try to launch the app, the screen just goes blank and my psp freezes. anything i'm doing wrong? am i supposed to copy over the other folders (GAME150 and seplugins) too? although i'm pretty sure those are only for cfw and kernel 1.50 users only.

Any help?

Adiuvo

jedimaster

How do I get it to start?

1. I downloaded the files at the start of the thread
2. Connected my psp, copied the folder with eboot to the PSP/GAME folder
3. Where will I put the prx file?

After booting up henr2 in my psp3k, i ran irshell then nothing happened, just black screen.. help please.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
yes... it doesn't mess with the flash.. why would it?

Loco

Don't know. Just asking cause I want to be sure...

Other IrShell patches update pspbtjnf.bin file in flash to include some stuff needed.

But you are sure that this patch doesn't write in flash. Right?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
no it doesn't... it's just a *.prx file to overwrite in the IRSHELL/BIn folder and the other is the EBOOT for the PSP/GAME folder... so yeah, pretty sure.