• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Lost some of my old music... (help plz!)

madsoul

oh hai!

so i lost some of my old albums i have made some time ago and im trying to find people who still have them.

collections like:

Feelings You'll Never Know
Older Work

and some other stuff i dont remember the names of. thanks ALOT in advance if you have anything old left from me! i really need to gather all my old stuff together.

thanks!

Colm

I can help, I have some of your really old work (2005, 2006) as well as knowledge of where Feelings You'll Never Know should be. Links tomorrow.

Adiuvo

I have Force Feed Apple, Older Works, Ambirandom, and I'll Never Know. Uploading them now to Megaupload.

Adiuvo

Megaupload decided to cut my connection once it was at 92%. I'll upload it to Sendspace this time.

Sorry for the delay.

Colm

Most of those are page not found.

yeah, I checked one of the links (which was the one which worked) and presumed the others did :angry: The ones that don't work are in Adiuvo's file though.

Still uploading that 172mb RAR file of the very old ones though.

EDIT: OK, I've finally found the source of the files in that 172mb RAR
They are from The Gathering (eight track album), and your first two albums it seems. Can't tell which tracks are from which albums, check the QJ release threads.
EDIT2: oh, and kttns.org sucks for large file hosting. This upload is taking forever.
EDIT3: speak of the devil and he shall come. Kttns terminated the upload. Need an alternate file host here!