• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MFM trip to Japan.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
You could count me but at the moment I'm more worried about getting a job. Maybe I'll have a better idea around new years.

Sullivan

I would be down to go, but I am not sure if I would be welcomed...

Dan

Contributor
Stop feeling sorry for yourself, man.

But yeah, both ways sound like they would be sweet.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
OT: Sulli, is your sig in reply to Dan's?
/OT: It'd be pretty sweet if we could organize this, get a group rate at a hotel, and all get a tour group going. We could all spend some time together, and have a couple days in the middle for just us to go wherever we want to.
As for E3, I'd be down for that also (cheaper anyway). I think I'd just spend a lot of the time in the city, as well as the convention.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I'm definitely interested, but a year is a long time away. Also going to E3 or Japan would be around $1000 (at least from Canada), not including hotels, food, or spending money. Even though it would be worth it, I'm not sure if I want to spend that kind of cash.

Sullivan

OT: Sulli, is your sig in reply to Dan's?
/OT: It'd be pretty sweet if we could organize this, get a group rate at a hotel, and all get a tour group going. We could all spend some time together, and have a couple days in the middle for just us to go wherever we want to.
As for E3, I'd be down for that also (cheaper anyway). I think I'd just spend a lot of the time in the city, as well as the convention.

no, actually i had a small jpg, 4kb in size, but some admin removed it... i dono why.

Pspunk

Star power and butt plugs
I would be interested, but, like Sullivan I don't think I would be welcome. I was actually considering touring Europe next summer, a trip to Japan would be cool too if im going to need to take off work anyway. I already have the funds saved up though, nothing really to spend my money in my checking account on, I put 80% of my paycheck in savings(for college) and 20% in my checkings.

Sullivan

Someone hacked imageshack and it made all images turn into one image that was too large for this site.

oh, wow, thats crazy!

I would be interested, but, like Sullivan I don't think I would be welcome. I was actually considering touring Europe next summer, a trip to Japan would be cool too if im going to need to take off work anyway. I already have the funds saved up though, nothing really to spend my money in my checking account on, I put 80% of my paycheck in savings(for college) and 20% in my checkings.

Reason I don't feel welcome, as in the past I have most likely pissed of members, and made my self look really bad. Which I hate.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I would love to go to E3 since I live so close to it. But I don't see the Japan thing working out.

Also, is E3 going to be open to the public now or what?

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Id rather see America... I havent seen it in a long time tbh...

Japan just seems like a waste of time... nobody speaks english there.

Riorio99

I'd love to come to either of these events, but like so many others, there is no way I could afford it

soha

There's probably more people in Japan that speak english than LA at this point.

haha.

Well E3 seems a hell of a lot cheaper to me, just $1.25 bus fare.
Also, how does one get invited to attend E3? IIRC they dont sell tickets for people to attend it..