• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MFM trip to Japan.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
haha.

Well E3 seems a hell of a lot cheaper to me, just $1.25 bus fare.
Also, how does one get invited to attend E3? IIRC they dont sell tickets for people to attend it..

They sell tickets.. cost is $500 though. To get in free you need to be able to prove you work in the industry. There may be other chances to score a free ticket though.. I remember at Sony's meetup this year they gave out 100 E3 passes.

im in ill put in some money

I'm under the assumption that everyone will pay for their own expenses (hotel and airfare).

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
They sell tickets.. cost is $500 though. To get in free you need to be able to prove you work in the industry. There may be other chances to score a free ticket though.. I remember at Sony's meetup this year they gave out 100 E3 passes.

I'm under the assumption that everyone will pay for their own expenses (hotel and airfare).
Whoa! Starting to sound more expensive then I'd like it to be

soha

So much for it being pretty much free for me.

No, it's at the LA Convention Center.
Well, they are both like 50 feet away from each other and most people belive that the convention center is part of the staples center....

Bill

I've always wanted to go to an E3 once in my life. (Also to Japan, but that's not as geeky/nerdy as E3 IMHO.)

Adiuvo

Do what you want via PM, but keep that crap out of the general forum.

Thread bans will be issued for next OT post, as usual.

Colm

They do sell tickets, but they're shit expensive...I think.
Yeah, press get free entry (I think... must ask x3sphere about that) and the public have to pay quite a bit of cash to get in.

About this idea, I'm out too, firstly because I'd have no cash and secondly because I don't think my father would like the idea of me going to Japan\America with some people I've met on the internet :p

Hope it all works out well for the rest of ye.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
100%!

But then again, it's what everyone else thinks. Maybe Serideth has a reasoning to go to Japan.

Like I said, just an idea.

Dan

Contributor
What Eran said really. I think my parents wont respond positively if i say "I'm going to another country with some guys from a website called M For Mature, gimme moneys?"

However, i could say I'm going with Axxe..

So, if we did organise this, where would we meet and how do we know who's who?