• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Just applied the latest update. Sorry for the delay guys, I thought ES was updating it :S

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Yea, im pretty much over this. It was good while it lasted though. Id like to say ill jump back on on my break but... I wont... and that would be a lie and I dont like lying to you guys.

Except Ipaq, I love lying to him.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Yea, im pretty much over this. It was good while it lasted though. Id like to say ill jump back on on my break but... I wont... and that would be a lie and I dont like lying to you guys.

Except Ipaq, I love lying to him.

And destroying castles, you love that too :) I've lost interest in the game for a bit, will most likely pick it back up when it goes into Beta (which should be soonish)

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Destroying your castle while you and everyone else watched was by far the most fun ive ever had in the game.

I will say you made one hell of a castle, on the outside it was square, but on the inside it was pretty interestingly built which made it really hard to destroy. Either way, it was so worth it.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Beta is coming December 20th

I haven't played it as much as when I first got it, but I've been busy with other things. I'm guessing when I have more free time, I'll play it more.

Bran

Yell
I've been entertaining myself in single player trying to build a fortress of earth in the nether.

Darkchild

The Doctor
Some fucking asshole grief'd my tower again!

Come on guys! Grow up! >.<

X3Sphere or EvilSeph, I left the stuff they made inside my tower, please investigate and take care of this matter, And BAN the mofo who did it

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Some fucking asshole grief'd my tower again!

Come on guys! Grow up! >.<

X3Sphere or EvilSeph, I left the stuff they made inside my tower, please investigate and take care of this matter, And BAN the mofo who did it

Where's your tower?

Darkchild

The Doctor
Where's your tower?

far away from everything, as I was hoping for no one to noticed it, but someone did, and that someone, for some reason, hates me. And grief'd everything I have ON PURPOSE. There's even blocks of stone to purposely spread the lava!

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Anyway you could restore a backup of the server x3sphere for Darkchild? God only knows where ES is :p

@Zero: Love your avatar

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I will in a bit. Going to see if I can find out who did it. We installed some mods that can track griefers awhile back.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
far away from everything, as I was hoping for no one to noticed it, but someone did, and that someone, for some reason, hates me. And grief'd everything I have ON PURPOSE. There's even blocks of stone to purposely spread the lava!

Where was the tower? I did /warp madcat1990 but I don't think this is it. Well, doesn't matter now, I did a full restore. If this happens again create a warp so I can find the area. That's the only way I can isolate the edit logs to find out who did it.

x3sphere, know what the compass teleportation mod is called? I'm thinking of installing it on my own local server, it's hugely inconvenient without it.

EDIT: did a search and I think this is what we use -

http://forum.hey0.net/showthread.php?tid=237