• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

xploren

Contributor
Where was the tower? I did /warp madcat1990 but I don't think this is it. Well, doesn't matter now, I did a full restore. If this happens again create a warp so I can find the area. That's the only way I can isolate the edit logs to find out who did it.

EDIT: did a search and I think this is what we use -

http://forum.hey0.net/showthread.php?tid=237

Ah, much thanks!

Shit, I really want those shirts.

Darkchild

The Doctor
I will in a bit. Going to see if I can find out who did it. We installed some mods that can track griefers awhile back.

I would, but it keeps telling me Internal server error..

EDIT : Fixed now, made a waypoint called "darkchild"
EDIT : He/She even flooded my tower! DAMN IT
EDIT : Just got it all "Fixed" still left the lava flowing... I'm gonna make another place even more hidden this time..
EDIT : There are floods everywhere too

Can I be admin on Minecraft? I'm part of the staff on exo... Maybe I could help, since i play lots of minecraft

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I would, but it keeps telling me Internal server error..

EDIT : Fixed now, made a waypoint called "darkchild"
EDIT : He/She even flooded my tower! DAMN IT
EDIT : Just got it all "Fixed" still left the lava flowing... I'm gonna make another place even more hidden this time..
EDIT : There are floods everywhere too

Can I be admin on Minecraft? I'm part of the staff on exo... Maybe I could help, since i play lots of minecraft

Good idea, just added you to the admin list. You can check who has removed/added blocks in an area by typing '/editlog'

Dan

Contributor
Can we all not get that privilege? It'd be easier than running to a mod every time something happens.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Can we all not get that privilege? It'd be easier than running to a mod every time something happens.

Well, not everyone but people we know aren't griefing.

Darkchild

The Doctor
Good idea, just added you to the admin list. You can check who has removed/added blocks in an area by typing '/editlog'

Already found out who it was, he/she (who shall remain anonymous) confessed. And i forgive him/her.
Just in case, I'll be hanging around more at the server, and thanks X3 for the opportunity you have given me

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
I might be on for a bit today, its my day off and finals are almost over and I cant think of anything better to do today I guess

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Can we get a list of commands put into the first post of this thread? It's getting annoying trying to remember commands for setting warp points and whatnot.

xploren

Contributor
If any helping hand is needed for administrating the server, I might be able to help, I've been playing in my own little server with my friends these days.

Also, any chance of disabling the health here? I've been steadily decreasing in health every time I join or teleport, and it's getting pretty annoying.

Darkchild

The Doctor
Can we get a list of commands put into the first post of this thread? It's getting annoying trying to remember commands for setting warp points and whatnot.

Done, check the first post :)

If any helping hand is needed for administrating the server, I might be able to help, I've been playing in my own little server with my friends these days.

Also, any chance of disabling the health here? I've been steadily decreasing in health every time I join or teleport, and it's getting pretty annoying.

I cannot do that, I'd need access to the server's files, and even if X3 were kind enough to give me such a privilege, I would refuse. I am too much afraid to mess up.
Maybe EvilSeph will change the server.proprieties file to disable health if we all ask him

Also, I've been asked for a server restart, who agrees?

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Wait for the beta to restart, by then new things will be out that would require a restart anyway. Its only 4 days away

Bran

Yell
Yeah let's restart on the 20th. I'm excited/curious about the beta. I hope my expectations are not too high (I don't think they are.)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Done, check the first post :)

I cannot do that, I'd need access to the server's files, and even if X3 were kind enough to give me such a privilege, I would refuse. I am too much afraid to mess up.
Maybe EvilSeph will change the server.proprieties file to disable health if we all ask him

Also, I've been asked for a server restart, who agrees?

I will disable health right now. Also going to change the auto restart cron to one day instead of every 3 hours, server seems more stable now.

Any help is appreciated, I've just added you as admin. :) That'll do for now, I think.