• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

RoBz

sucker
The Nether is easy, just go through a portal at Magi Fort and click a block. You will disconnect, at this point type in earth.servegame.com:25566 and you will be in Hell. YOU MUST LOGIN TO THE SERVER YOU LOGGED OUT OF. To switch back just repeat on other side!
Seems like a fairly crap way to implement it, no?

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Seems like a fairly crap way to implement it, no?

True, but I think it being implemented at all would be awesome :)

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
OK the people you whitelisted last night "accidentally" burnt down my whole wood house (and one of them says someone burnt other houses though I'm not sure how true that is) but either way, keep them on the whitelist for now but can you restore a backup from either last night or this morning?
Then if they do anything else remove them from the whitelist.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Well "aragnos" apparently set fire to mine as a joke because he thought fire didn't spread, then it did. I don't think anyone elses houses were affected, but please restore a backup. "IBroodstar" and "Ant_Mat" have done nothing bad.

MartinObviously

I'm Obviously just Martin
I was reading the rule board and I think you should add another rule to the rule board.

No 1x1 towers into the sky

Are temporary ones ok? :p or torch towers for guidance like giant light houses? Will they be of satisfaction if they look ok!? xD

xploren

Contributor
Well "aragnos" apparently set fire to mine as a joke because he thought fire didn't spread, then it did. I don't think anyone elses houses were affected, but please restore a backup. "IBroodstar" and "Ant_Mat" have done nothing bad.

I was on last night when they did it, and I let it go. They'd been working all night trying to fix it all.

EDIT: For fuck's sake guys, stop burning down trees. At least don't do it next to people's houses.

EDIT2: So I found out someone came into my house, stole my coal, and burned down my bookcase. Someone also burned down madcat's place. If it was your friends El Xando, I'll have to ban them.

Darkchild

The Doctor
You know what xploren? Remove everyone from the whitelist, except, of course, you, me, X3Sphere and Evilseph, whoever wants to go there, will have to ask again, and must be registered in this forum AND have AT LEAST 20 posts

xploren

Contributor
So Darkchild and I have decided to remove any users from the whitelist who are not part of the forums. If you wish to have your friend added to the whitelist, please have them start being a regular member of the forums, or PM either of us to ask for them to be added. If you want them added, you must take responsibility for them. If one of your friends are found to be griefing, we will have to ban him and you from the server. So please take caution.

Darkchild

The Doctor
@Zero : Will do

Also, if you lose any items, send me a PM and I'll be sure to give you the items back

EDIT : You are on the whitelist

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Notch and co really need to devise some sort of official plugin solution for mods. It should've been implemented in the beta if you ask me.