• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

Dan

Contributor
It actually is, but I think this is on Mojang's end. Can somebody disable mobs until this is fixed?

Darkchild

The Doctor
disable mobs - I can do that
fix this - I cannot. The version of hMod we're using is still unstable, as you can plainly see.
until THEY fix it, there is nothing I can do, but I can assure you, I check everyday for a new version, and so can you!

The current version on our server is B132

when a newer version arrives, PM me (Check the newest version HERE)

xploren

Contributor
Is there a problem with the server mods? This morning I got on and found that any kind of command didn't work, but mods like tips and player lists were normally functioning.

RoBz

sucker
everytime I try to place a block, open a chest, use furnace, use workbench etc. I get disconnected with an internal server error straight away.

edit:

Is there a problem with the server mods? This morning I got on and found that any kind of command didn't work, but mods like tips and player lists were normally functioning.

yeah this is happening to me

MartinObviously

I'm Obviously just Martin
Minecraft is pretty good, I haven't noticed many glitches, except from invisible mobs and stuff xD and sometimes when killing a pig I don't get the bacon!
It's still a big laggy for me especially when cutting down trees. I was lucky though, I joined the eXo map when it was dark and Dan didn't tell me it was a survival map and I died :argh:

MartinObviously

It is broke, disconnect after about 5 seconds.

It disconnects me whenever I do anything, like, placing a torch or hitting any block. Hell I can't even get outta my front door!

xploren

Contributor
I propose making a couple of others admins on the server. This way when we encounter problems like this, if one isn't on and the other doesn't have full access to the server, we can quickly fix things up.

MartinObviously

I propose me! olol but I don't know any commands for minecraft D:

Darkchild

The Doctor
I will take care of this today.

Seems like mobs are broken, and possibly the other plugins are either outdated for the newest version of hMod.

I'll be testing one by one, and if someone who experienced them could come to the server around 8PM (GMT -5) to test it out, would be awesome.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
You do mean 1am Dan!? since 8pm + 5 hours = 1am.
I cant test, i'll be asleep :3

What you mean? He did say 1am
th_trollface.png