• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
If we do restart it, be sure to send me a copy of the world - although I'm all for starting over

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
i'm down for that i guess, could we get an exact time of when the restart well occur, i'd like to be their at the beginning this time

Jake

A restart's fine with me but I thought you couldn't get hurt in multiplayer? So wouldn't that make mob just annoyances than anything.

Jake

The thing with kits is they only last a set amount of time so they could be good to give us a running start but still have to find materials for ourselves.

EvilSeph

Administrator
We were going to wait until some plugins we wanted to use were updated but have decided to go ahead with a new world generation first and we'll just take down the server to upgrade plugins, etc. when need be as there is no point in people building things on the old one.

EvilSeph

Administrator
New features!

Teleportation!
What you need:
  • A compass

How to use it:
  • Have the compass in hand then left click to teleport to whatever you're looking at.
  • Have the compass in hand, aim at a block then right click to change the modes between: normal, tunnel, select player.
  • When in select player mode, left click anywhere to toggle through the list of players, then right click to select the player, putting you in teleport target player mode.

Notes:
Point-and-click teleportation: Places you at the first habitable block above the block you clicked on
Tunnel-mode teleportation: Disabled
Teleport Target mode: Allows authorized users to toggle through the list of players on the server to point-and-click teleport
Teleport Target mode is limited to Admins at this time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flight!
What you need:
  • A feather

How to use it:
  1. Type /letmefly
  2. Look at a block and right click to enable flight mode
  3. Left click in the direction you want to fly.

Notes:
May interfere with compass teleportation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Per player waypoints!

How to use it:
  • /wp [name] - Teleport to name waypoint. (requires /wp access)
  • /wp [player] [name] - Teleport to player's name waypoint. (requires /wpother access)
  • /setwp [name] - Create a waypoint called name. (requires /wp access)
  • /listwp - List your waypoints (requires /wp access)
  • /listwp [player] - List another player's waypoints. (requires /listwpother access)
  • /rmwp [name] - Removed named waypoint (requires /wp access)
  • /loc - Displayed your current XYZ coordinate. This is useful for testing/debugging other things...

Chest Protection!

How to use it:
Players are defaulted to PUBLIC chests.

By using /chestprotect (or /cp) you are able to set what mode you want your new chests in.

Names and groups using this command must be spelled out and separated with a semicolon.

Examples:
/chestprotect 1 :: Your chests will be public, anyone can open them
/chestprotect 2 :: Your chests will be private, only you can open them
/chestprotect 3 admins;ops :: Your chests will belong to the groups admins and ops, you and anyone from these groups can open them.
/chestprotect 4 hey0;wonktnod :: Your chests will belong to the players hey0 and Wonktnod, you and these players can open them.

Notes:
To change the mode on your existing chest, open it with a chest block in hand and your current mode selection will be applied.

In order to create a double-wide chest, you must own both chests.

Placing a new chest next to an existing chest with different permission settings may or may not convert the existing chest to the new permissions.

If you open a locked chest, the chest will appear blank.

If you try to put anything into the locked chest, it will be eaten.

Admins can open any chest, are given chest details, and destroy any chest.

Players can open any of their own chests and are given chest details.

Chests can only be destroyed by their owner or an admin.

EvilSeph

Administrator

You type /chestprotect 4 EvilSeph;x3sphere
Then yourself, myself and x3sphere can use your chests.

i thought we were playing this time legitly?

We are? No spawning items/resources. We just figured walking is a bit pointless in this game at the moment.

Dan

Contributor
We are - flying and 'jumping' are for ease of use, and it just makes everything a bit harder for griefers, rather than /warp.

PR0fessor Burnt

So i was teleported to a tunnel....
749041e93b47ac7f36d5c45c2b874a98e419f9c8.png