• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

xploren

Contributor
Started work on my new castle...this time it should be even bigger than last time. Only problem is, I don't have a big enough land area to work off of (no big enough clearings). I'm probably going to go out and build on a big lake, although I see Xploren has a small island there (with a lava tower?). Still trying to plan out how I want to build it though...it's going to be a lot of work

Hah, Josey put that lava tower and waterfall there.

Bran

Yell
I'm proabably not going to be on this very often until the halloween update. Due to probably being addicted to New Vegas.

Found a massive cave system, spent ages (and three stacks of torches) trying to explore it.

And i'm still not finished. :argh:.

/wp caesium_ cave2 should take you there, the waterfall is the way out.

Speaking of which, anyone in need of some iron? I'm at 99, so I can spare a few ingots.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
There's a water slide and a lava slide on top of my base near spawn, don't know if that's what you were talking about :p

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Creepy creeper
not my video
[video=youtube;OHYdhKXCAgQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHYdhKXCAgQ[/video]

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
FFS, remove the stupid identify bullshit on the server. Theres already a whitelist we dont need another step, its not IRC

EvilSeph

Administrator
The new MineSecurity is a means for us to play when mcnet is down. The server has the ability to be set to offline-mode which doesn't require authentication from mcnet. So, when mcnet is down, just login in offline mode (you should see a button), join the server and login with your MineSecurity password. I'm going to leave MineSecurity enabled for a bit so people can register their names. I'm not 100% this will work, but it should.

Once everyone has registered their names, I'll disable the plugin and we'll enable it when mcnet goes down.

Sorry for the confusion, I was testing it and didn't think mcnet would come up any time soon.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Quick question, do you get to see the password we enter? :p

EvilSeph

Administrator
No, but I wouldn't make it anything overly complicated, nor overly simple as you'll be typing it each time you login (unless the plugin is disabled, which it eventually will be). Please do not make it the same as your mcnet password or anything important.

Please post once you've registered so I have some form of measure of the amount of registrations.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Done.