• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

Bran

Yell
I'm going to be in Chicago for Halloween. And I'll be staying with a girl. But I tire her out and she thinks Minecraft is cute.

So I'll probably be playing the Halloween update very late at night.

Bran

Yell
Just because you said it like that I dont believe you. But thats okay.

I'm not some child or horribly inept shut in looking to prove soemthing. Gman will back me up, he knows I have a girl in Chicago.

And I said 'a girl' cause she's not 'my girl' anymore (or yet, however you look at it.)

I have plenty of photo proof, but I'm sure you don't want to see it.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
I'm not some child or horribly inept shut in looking to prove soemthing. Gman will back me up, he knows I have a girl in Chicago.

And I said 'a girl' cause she's not 'my girl' anymore (or yet, however you look at it.)

I have plenty of photo proof, but I'm sure you don't want to see it.

Whoa whoa, awfully defensive Bran. That kind of shield will make everyone think youre a gay virgin.

[and yes, I would like to see said girl to possibly add her into the bone zone]

MenaceInc

Staff Member
an....interesting...texture pack. I'll wrap it in spoilers

u9wTu.jpg

pgMSJ.jpg

gmglt.jpg

http://bacontime.imgur.com/M1L0I

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I'll be staying in for Halloween, went out last night instead. From the looks of it though Notch may not be able to get in all the features (like lanterns replacing torches I think) but should have most of the key features

MenaceInc

Staff Member
notch said:
Guess what.. Furnaces should now face the opposite direction the player is facing when you plant them. And so do stairs now. They will never auto-turn ever again!

taken from two tweets on his twitter

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Health may not be fixed but we have a mod sitting on the sidelines that fixes it for us until an official fix comes out. SUPPOSEDLY, it will be added into the update server - ask ES hes the guy to know

EvilSeph

Administrator
Don't depend too much on a modified server. We don't know how difficult it will be to update the mod we use for compatibility with the Boo update.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Why would we install the mod before the update? Thats retarded.

OBVIOUSLY we would apply the update and then see if the mod works, if it does it does and if not then it doesnt. No big deal.

And you want to talk about modified servers? Every day is something else changed or new with your side of the server - maybe you should look inward. Im not complaining about the mods, but you are always changing or adding something. Also, it was my idea along with others of course to have a clean server to begin with.

inb4umad

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Why would we install the mod before the update? Thats retarded.

OBVIOUSLY we would apply the update and then see if the mod works, if it does it does and if not then it doesnt. No big deal.

And you want to talk about modified servers? Every day is something else changed or new with your side of the server - maybe you should look inward. Im not complaining about the mods, but you are always changing or adding something. Also, it was my idea along with others of course to have a clean server to begin with.

inb4umad

He never said anything about applying the mod before the update...