• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Modern Warfare 2

Joey

Nice find, they're in Brazil.

Looks effing sick.

I wonder how the civilians play into the game. I wonder if you'll lose points for killing them. They'll at least cause some people to shoot accidentally, and give away their position.

I likes it.

Vee

Can someone who's holding a shield, also wield a gun?

I think they'll limit it to a pistol..hopefully.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Can someone who's holding a shield, also wield a gun?

I think they'll limit it to a pistol..hopefully.

It looks like they are using two hands when holding the riot shield. Probably going to act as a plow for flag carriers like in the vid, etc. The dude holding the shield is calling out the enemy positions in the vid.

A few other things I noticed was that in this guy's loadout:

- 3 kills triggered a UAV to be able to be used
- 4 kills triggered an Airdrop (Drops Ammo? Gear like a riot shield? Frags?)
- 5 kills triggered a Predator Missile strike (Hopefully it will level a building completely.)
- The overall improved HUD on the bottom of the screen looks great as things things were unlocked
- What happens after you throw your knife? Use the butt of your gun to melee?
- The Host Migration looks crazy fast, which is cool.

Vee

I didn't get the rectangle shapred badges that were appearing at the bottom of the screen when he killed someone, it said stuff like "Hi, i'm FOURZEROTWO". Who's obviously, the guy he killed. But otherones displayed country flags.

I hope it's like a small profile or something, displaying your nation and rank..or something like that.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I didn't get the rectangle shapred badges that were appearing at the bottom of the screen when he killed someone, it said stuff like "Hi, i'm FOURZEROTWO". Who's obviously, the guy he killed. But otherones displayed country flags.

I hope it's like a small profile or something, displaying your nation and rank..or something like that.

The flag denoted that you were the flag carrier. The other things were definitely little profiles. Reminded me of the icon and banner you can unlock in SF IV.

Possibly clan tags or clan names as well.

Vee

The flag denoted that you were the flag carrier. The other things were definitely little profiles. Reminded me of the icon and banner you can unlock in SF IV.

Possibly clan tags or clan names as well.

Sweet.

I can't wait untill this game hits. This will be the first COD that i'll prestige past 4.

Robby

Los Doyers!
This game is win.

It looks so much improved over CoD4 and still looks like they keep the good formula.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
And "we" don't have a name for it around here do we Abe? I'm going to play some more COD4 probably a week or two before MW2 comes out. I played it a few weeks ago and still had it in me, doesn't take me too long to get warmed up.

Seth

MD Party Room
Almost makes me wish I had kept it and not traded it in..

Robby

Los Doyers!
I've been playing alot but I always play CoD4. I'll probably give it a rest next month then pick up before MW2 comes out just to get back into the swing of things.