• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Modern Warfare 2

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
My friend bought me a copy at midnight release then dropped it off at my house, haha score, no lines, and got the game on time

Joey

I have to admit, that 3rd mission kind of fucked with me. I'd read about it, but I hadn't actually watched it. The media is going to have a field day with it, especially since the stuff that happened at fort hood recently.

The folks at IW have some balls.

Andy

Champion of the Sun
I have to admit, that 3rd mission kind of fucked with me. I'd read about it, but I hadn't actually watched it. The media is going to have a field day with it, especially since the stuff that happened at fort hood recently.

The folks at IW have some balls.

I watched my friend play that chapter, and it surprised me how fucked up it felt. When I found out this game was given an 18+ rating I was a bit annoyed, but now I know it's totally justified. I suppose it reinforces the storyline and gives it that extra impact, but it definitely wasn't needed.

Joey

I watched my friend play that chapter, and it surprised me how fucked up it felt. When I found out this game was given an 18+ rating I was a bit annoyed, but now I know it's totally justified. I suppose it reinforces the storyline and gives it that extra impact, but it definitely wasn't needed.

It definitely wasn't needed to make the game good (I don't know how good it is, I only got 2 hours in), but I'm glad they kept it in. It's crazy too see how much someting you play in a game can fuck with you. [BLACKOUT]At first I just started spraying, because the dudes standing next to me were, and with in minutes, I couldn't shoot anybody who didn't have a gun (the security guards), and even then, it was tough. There was actually point where I realized what was going on, and I couldn't actually shoot anybody. And they weren't even real people. Just crazy. [/BLACKOUT]

I think I may skip that mission in the future though.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I've played that mission and [BLACKOUT]to me it was just as fun as killing people in GTA4. I did experience some... mixed emotions? idk how to explain it but at some parts when I was shooting someone crawling away, or someone helping their buddy, I did feel kinda bad. But its a game and I realized that, but idk I still felt bad.[/BLACKOUT]

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Just got home with my copy for the PC.
Steam servers are too busy apparently.... D:

The Jackal

Zero Punctuation FTW
My copy came yesterday, been playing it today, it's absolutely epic :D, after the single player im going to look forward to tackling other players online :)

Robby

Los Doyers!
Just got my prestige edition.
The googles are fun, I was only able to use them in the bathroom but I can't wait til tonight to try them out.

SeanyP

didnt even get past the training, knocked my xbox over andgot the dreaded disk error.
nice circular scratch on my brand new disc
FML

Robby

Los Doyers!
What killstreaks do you guys use?

Currently I have
Predator Missile - 5
Harrier Airstrike - 7
Chopper Gunner - 11

I just got a 21 kill streak with this.

Adiuvo

:D

Prepare to get fwagged!

Once I learn controls and stuff :laugh:

Where's Abe and Adiuvo and other "oldies" from QJ?

I know FrozenIpaq is here :eek: ^.^

I'm not buying this for awhile, and when I do it's either for the PS3 or PC. Sorry :(

That airport scene was entirely unnecessary. I find it kind of offensive that they would insinuate Americans, heck any civilized country, would endorse that. Given the amount of terrorism there is today, that type of thing was not needed at all.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
SP is epic. Been playing nonstop for the past three hours. Haven't had this much fun with a game in awhile.