• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Modern Warfare 2

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
That's what I was hoping would happen, but I'd much rather use the Holographic and Silencer on my M4, instead of wasting a slot on the FMJ. Oh well :/

I used to use FMJ all the time but I've been cutting back on it, haven't noticed much of a difference having it on. Sure with it off there are a few kills I would've gotten had I put it on but it's not too many, just a few a match probably.

Also I agree that the 1887's are overpowered, I was behind the forklift in one of the buildings on Scrapyard and the guy came in the entrance (didn't cross the door yet) and didn't even see me but just shot randomly at the forklift and it somehow got me (even though my body was more or less covered up by it).

Cryox

Bro.
No.

That glitch is for kids and losers who should be removed from the gene pool. Don't perpetuate the bullshit by doing it yourself.

Yeah, I haven't used it since the day i found out how to do it. I prefer actually shooting and getting a positive k/d spread each match

TeamOverload

That's what I was hoping would happen, but I'd much rather use the Holographic and Silencer on my M4, instead of wasting a slot on the FMJ. Oh well :/

Yeah I mainly just used it to unlock the Extended Mags, but even that wasn't a huge difference. To each his own though.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
You would be hiding behind a forklift.

In my defense that is because I knew someone was coming so I took what I thought would be adequate cover ;) Although I do have fun running around with my riot shield on my back and my P2200 killing people

Robby

Los Doyers!
No, they just wanted a reason to ban people.
?
The certification process does take up to 2 weeks. This is known, Major Nelson himself said this awhile ago.

I know they said they are banning people, but I have yet to hear of someone getting banned.

Colm

Never saw the glitch in use. And I've seen some weird stuff in this game...

TeamOverload

I barely even see people using this glitch. completely over-exaggerated.

It's not over-exaggerated at all. Luck of the draw I'd say if you haven't seen it in action, because it's quite widely spread. Perhaps 1 out of every 2 or 3 games, I would come across at least one person doing it, sometimes even near entire teams.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
It's not over-exaggerated at all. Luck of the draw I'd say if you haven't seen it in action, because it's quite widely spread. Perhaps 1 out of every 2 or 3 games, I would come across at least one person doing it, sometimes even near entire teams.
What mode do you play? The two times I did see it was on headquarters, which I admit after seeing the other team do it, I did it that match too. (might as well complete javelin challenges).

Keep in mind I play the PS3 version, and XBL is a larger community then PSN.