• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Need help finding a hobby

CaLiRaIsEd23

you should workout....makes time go by fast.....and after a good month you will start seeing the results ..you will also feel physicaly good

Joey

Masturbate... Or start reading.

I've started reading a lot, and when ever I run across a word I don't quite understand, I pull out my phone, and look it up. I'm not sure, but I think it has helped expand my vocabulary, and general understanding of the english language.

I know that's not typically thought of as a hobby, but it will definitely benefit you later in life.

But yeah, masturbation is fun.

fenerche

Table tennis maybe? Of course,it requires you to find one more person and a tennis table,but it's very addicting.AND pre-made paddles are quite cheap.

Dan

Contributor
Walking/travelling is great fun. I've recently started taking that up, and that's also where photography comes in. Photographing keeps your memories of all the great places you've been to.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
I hear jumping out of boxes is all the rage right now. :laugh:

I actually did that with a friend one year during labour day. We went to Reno Depot and hid inside these huge boxes that they left outside and whenever a car passed by we'd jump out and scare 'em. We had to make a dash for it at one point because one idiot swerved right into the stop sign nearby.

Davee

lolhax
I actually did that with a friend one year during labour day. We went to Reno Depot and hid inside these huge boxes that they left outside and whenever a car passed by we'd jump out and scare 'em. We had to make a dash for it at one point because one idiot swerved right into the stop sign nearby.

Yeah, I missed :/
My hobby is hitting people hiding in boxes. Goddamn stop sign!

fenerche

2 months.

I've been playing for a week and i'm getting pretty good.It depends on your partner actually.Another nice but not so popular hobby is yo-yoing.Chicks like it :D
@Davee| May I use your post as a sig?You made me lmao.

JEMdev

Drink and watch anime.

Believe it or not. It's a great combination.

The japs are drunks.

Also declare a waifu.

B

Bizarre

Work out at a local gym? Sarge with some friends at a place you hangout? Maybe take up a sport?

Working out and getting involved in sports is perfect. I used to spend hours on gaming but I took both those up and now and watching what I eat, now I'm healthy, body looks good and I spend maybe an hour or 2 a day playing games. Being active is something to admire in the final product.

*Cough not to mention the ladies