• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

New Xbox Experience Out Now!

androidkaita

Drop The Gun

fairly accurate haha

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Anyone notice how girl avatar have more stuff chose from?
lol, I always hated that so unfair.

Noriyuke

Here's mine...

I didn't try all that hard on it, 5 minutes tops. i wanted to get on the Dashboard way more than anything else, maybe one of these days ill update it a tad bit, kinda resembles me, but meh.

eighty4

Pokemanz master said:
Anyone notice how girl avatar have more stuff chose from?
lol, I always hated that so unfair.
Girls actually give a shit how they look at 24/7. Where as guys only care for the time there out but when inside, :tdown:.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Hiratai said:
Girls actually give a shit how they look at 24/7. Where as guys only care for the time there out but when inside, :tdown:.
I care how I look 24/7, and im not gay T___T

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Hiratai said:
You care what you look like when you're at home sitting on the computer - relaxing?
yup:p
That why I got an meh an comb next to me :D

eighty4

Pokemanz master said:
yup:p
That why I got an meh an comb next to me :D
Well, my hair is messed up, I'm wearing shorts that barely fit and my face feels loose. It's pretty bad when I get home and get relaxed.

hippie

its part of the 360's internal memory its stores whether or not your banned from live and its used in resigning container files (360 profiles,games saves, and in game user created content.) i supplied this one because all the public KV were banned with NXE. most people used them for game saving achievements.(trading saves with unlocked or about to be unlocked achievements) if you have anymore questions just ask