• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Official WoW Discussion Thread

Tommi

Yeah man.

Nice...

Few char changes for me...

Now play a mage, Magitech (80)..... and levelling another pally, Corliana (47)

El Diablo

El Diablo

Sure if you want to put it that way. Or I'm just jealous that he has such a higher number than me and it's pretty crazy.

I mean really if you don't like the game and don't have anything good to say about it, then stay the fuck out of the thread and don't talk shit.

All it comes down to is how people spend their free time. Me (or anyone else) plays this game in their spare time for fun, which is no different then the tons of other people out there who play "Madden" whatever number they are on, or any other game for that matter that people play and spend their time on for fun.

TeamOverload

I'm not putting down the game itself and by no means am saying that anyone who plays has no life, but when you put THAT much time into a single game...yeah it's kinda controlling your life a little too much.

Tommi

I've faction changed to alliance to find a decent raiding guild. The horde guilds on my server are crap, or rather, stuck up their arses.

Granite and I, along with a friend decided to go together and found a decent guild. Not the best in the world, but still. We like it. Although Granite complains about no loots XD

Made my paladin my main, and also a tank.

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM EST ----------

I'm not putting down the game itself and by no means am saying that anyone who plays has no life, but when you put THAT much time into a single game...yeah it's kinda controlling your life a little too much.

Dude just PvP's instead of raiding I think.

El Diablo

Heroic Anub can suck my left nut.

Granite

Hardcore Prawn
Heroic Anub can suck my left nut.
True that.
Gahh, 10 Man heroic was a real surprise for us in the end. After previously not downing anub our first run in we ended up taking a tribute to mad skill.

To be honest being at the Faction Champions on 25 HC and constantly wiping i can sadly say im truely dreading having to try Anub at the end of this :/

El Diablo

Everything in 10 man is a joke. Attempting 25 man heroic Anub is just stupid without being in a hardcore guild with the entire guild min maxing and playing their roles to the best of their abilities, but my guild doesn't seem to realize that. QQ

You should kill Faction Champs and Twins and be happy with it and not even bother attempting Anub and wasting money, like my guild SHOULD be doing.

Granite

Hardcore Prawn
Everything in 10 man is a joke. Attempting 25 man heroic Anub is just stupid without being in a hardcore guild with the entire guild min maxing and playing their roles to the best of their abilities, but my guild doesn't seem to realize that. QQ

You should kill Faction Champs and Twins and be happy with it and not even bother attempting Anub and wasting money, like my guild SHOULD be doing.

Only a small handful of guilds have been far enough to down Anub 25 Heroic. In all honesty from what i have read about recommended tips on getting him down baffles me. Some guilds have been re-enchanting some of their tanks gear with nature resistance old world enchants as the adds and anub cause so much of an issue.

Nerf Anub 25 Heroic tbh or at least give some form of defence to the haste increase those adds are dealing each hit.

In other news. Whos looking forward and been following news on Ice Crown Citadel? Some of the PTR news and footage looks mental and a nice change from farming these same 5 bosses in 4 modes every week.

El Diablo

I don't think they should nerf it, I think it's good that there's a boss that not everyone can kill and that it requires actual min maxing to kill. It's like pre nerf M'uru.

Also tanks with the right block and avoidance don't take that much damage from the adds. I mean yeah it's significant but nothing unreal.

As with every fight as time goes on it gets much easier, people who could barely kill it before now kill it with half the healers they used to.

Edit: Now that I think about it M'uru is a bad comparison because Anub is easier than it, so he's not even as bad as he could be, it just requires everyone to play to the best of their ability and have the right spec and gear and glyphs, I don't think that's too much to ask.

Tommi

Paladin tanks fail at the add's on Anub, I usually tank Anub himself.

BTW Granite fails hard. I know. I have to watch him fail in raids :sleep:

Tommi

Cry me a river nubtank xD.

Who tanked Northrend beasts after the fail warrior tank died to Dreadscale Heroic?

Me, thats right, ME!!

After Acidmaw went down I had to tank Dreadscale AND Icehowl came in at 70% of Dreadscale health.... I tanked both and we got the kill.

NOTHING CAN BEAT A PALADIN TANK!!!! :D

Granite

Hardcore Prawn
Live today on European servers.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iuwa8Io5FnM[/YT]

Its about time to, time to get stuck into Ice crown citadel.