• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Pandora's Box Easier-Installer

XsavioR

3.50 sony firmware? No, I mean you can run the installer, but not the Pandora's Battery creator by Team C+D rendering the installer useless.

Unfortunately you need to have a homebrew enabled PSP inorder to create a
Pandora's Battery. Luckly tons of us have setups, and are willing to work towards downgrading your PSP.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

waddpsw

This installer will create the latest version of Pandoras battery ??

I need to make one to downgrade a slim v3.92

Regards

Wad

NYC7633

Hi everyone,
I have a question for XsavioR or anyone else that can help me.
I have a blue psp-1007. I downloaded the "Pandora's Box Easier-Installer by XsavioR" followed the steps carefully, but when I got to Step 4 C,
I went and tried to create the pandora battery and my psp screen went black. It seems like the system is still working but the screen doesn't work. It lites up every minute or so, but when I touch the button the screen goes out.
WHAT DID I DO WRONG??

NYC7633

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi everyone,
I have a question for XsavioR or anyone else that can help me.
I have a blue psp-1007. I downloaded the "Pandora's Box Easier-Installer by XsavioR" followed the steps carefully, but when I got to Step 4 C,
I went and tried to create the pandora battery and my psp screen went black. It seems like the system is still working but the screen doesn't work. It lites up every minute or so, but when I touch the button the screen goes out.
WHAT DID I DO WRONG??

NYC7633

Did you try rebooting the PSP? Converting a battery to Pandora can in no way harm your PSP.

algarete25

3.50 sony firmware? No, I mean you can run the installer, but not the Pandora's Battery creator by Team C+D rendering the installer useless.

Unfortunately you need to have a homebrew enabled PSP inorder to create a
Pandora's Battery. Luckly tons of us have setups, and are willing to work towards downgrading your PSP.

XsavioR,...Thanks for meeting me up to unbrick my psp an downgrade my 3.52.
Both working great.Ones at 3.52 M33-4 an the other ones at 3.71 M33-3.Not gonna add XMB thats not ment for that version again(added a 3.52m33-4 xmb to 3.71m33-3 that bricked it)...Just made a Pandoras battery,just incase this happens again.Nice installer

XsavioR

Glad i could be of assistance bud. Sorry again to have made u wait so long. atleast i was able to rig something up on the fly. glad u liked the installer .

igor_integra

Thanks alot for the guide, but i ran into a little problem. When I get to the step 4 B- create pandora's battery when I try to run the pandora's battery creator from my PSP i get an error code 80020148- Unsupported PRX type. Cans some one please help me. i got no clue what im doing wrong. PS. Im running on a fat PSP 3.71 M33-3, im trying with a 2gig and stock SONY battery 1800mAh

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thanks alot for the guide, but i ran into a little problem. When I get to the step 4 B- create pandora's battery when I try to run the pandora's battery creator from my PSP i get an error code 80020148- Unsupported PRX type. Cans some one please help me. i got no clue what im doing wrong. PS. Im running on a fat PSP 3.71 M33-3, im trying with a 2gig and stock SONY battery 1800mAh

This installer won't work on 3.71 M33... I recommend you follow the manual guide:

http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=3780

jf1093

help! everything works up until I have to run PAndora's Battery Creator. then i get
"The game could not be started (80020148)"
WHAT DO I DO?

I have 3.90m33-3

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor