• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

NDS Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
Gold and Silver were amazing. I look forward to this.

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
Yes, it's called self-satisfaction...

and +rep xD

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Can I have a prize for making everyone's pants [STRIKE]tight[/STRIKE] wet?

+rep.

x3 plays pokemanz? news to me =p

Yeah. I used to play Gold / Silver religiously back in the day. Was my favorite GBC game by far. I'm assuming these remakes will have WiFi support?

Adiuvo

I'm definitely buying this, the first day it comes out. I don't buy that many DS games either, most are downloaded.

Slasher

Suck It
Not really excited about this. Pokemon was cool in like what? 2001? This type of pokemon game has been milked to death. The game needs a serious revamp, and from what I'm seeing here, it isn't really getting one. I mean it's the same story, same concept, same pokemon (well actually there's apparently ONE whole new pokemon), and slightly updated graphics... It's more or less the exact same game as Silver/Gold but with a few new unsurprising additions. I don't really see the excitement behind it.

One thing is for sure though, and that's that this game will sell like hotcakes.

P.S. That revealing was weird as shit.

eighty4

Not really excited about this. Pokemon was cool in like what? 2001? This type of pokemon game has been milked to death. The game needs a serious revamp, and from what I'm seeing here, it isn't really getting one. I mean it's the same story, same concept, same pokemon (well actually there's apparently ONE whole new pokemon), and slightly updated graphics... It's more or less the exact same game as Silver/Gold but with a few new unsurprising additions. I don't really see the excitement behind it.

One thing is for sure though, and that's that this game will sell like hotcakes.

It's from Japan. It's normal there.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Definately first day buy for me. I haven't been a big fan of recent pokemon games but Gold/silver I still love. I still need to buy pearl or diamond >.=

MiKeY188

S For So Not Mature
Pokemon is an awesome game i remember geting all my pokemon to level 100 that was an awesome day :)

The new game looks nice dough the pictures are slightly blurred. Hopefully this game will come to UK soon!

Moose

Meta Moose

Why does it matter when it was cool? I like Pokemon because I enjoy playing it, not because it's cool. =D

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
I just want a pokemon yellow remake that actually follows the story. That would be awesome

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
Maybe It'll be like fire red and leaf green and add a whole other story parallel to the original live the sevii islands but different

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Gold version was the best Pokemon game, evar. But since I don't own a DS and I don't ever plan to own one, meh.