• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Post your shoes.

Serideth

Just saw these in a sale and decided to splash out a bit, very different than what I usually wear but I dig the funk.

shoesfj.png

Let's see yours, I know some of you have good taste.

ilyace

I don't think I've worn a shoe with shoelaces in 5+ years

[qimg]http://www.supershoes.com/WebSites/WebImages/300%20pxl/Clarks/86000.jpg[/qimg]

Gay.

These are what i'm wearing right now:
Nike-SB-Stefan-Janoski-Tan-Brown.jpg

I also have a pair of SB Dunk Highs that i've worn a couple times:
img0010lmc.jpg

Cryox

Bro.
6.0-mavrk-matte-silver.JPG

I'd take a picture of them myself because they look slightly different IRL, but they are in another room right now and I can't find a camera. Ohhh well. I really like these shoes, pretty nice. I would've got them in black, but Zumies didn't have my size at the time.

Joey

Speaking of shoes, where do you folks buy yours? Like, where do you find the best deals?

Sorry for the potential thread hi-jack Mike :/

Serideth

Speaking of shoes, where do you folks buy yours? Like, where do you find the best deals?

No problem, I just buy mine in shoe shops, I wait for the sales and buy older designs for really good prices.

Cryox

Bro.

Zumies or Dicks. I might start getting them online though since they tend to be cheaper from what I've seen.