• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP 3000 v 5.51 help

deviyaraj

guys brought a PSP v5.51.............. totaly Devastated
Could any one help me ? n let me know
if any exploits are there to help ppl lyk me :(((

Is there any news on chickhen r3 releasing any time soon?

Hellcat

Contributor
Forget ChickHEN R3 - never (and I mean NEVER) gonna happen, as stated approx 19864517 times already.

Also, no exploits for 3k's above 5.03

All there is, is the HalfByte Homebrew Loader, but it only loads a few HBs and is patched in the upcomming 6.30.

deviyaraj

Thnx a lot for that info

does this HalfByte Homebrew Loader allows you to play ISO & CSO backup??
i think it doesnt bt jus to confirm?

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
some of us like use backups for less wastage of battery power and better load times you know. I've always loved as of recent years how PSP dev's are so prude.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
some of us like use backups for less wastage of battery power and better load times you know. I've always loved as of recent years how PSP dev's are so prude.

5 million of pirated copies of Dissidia are telling me you're wrong.

Deathrow

Forget ChickHEN R3 - never (and I mean NEVER) gonna happen, as stated approx 19864517 times already.

Also, no exploits for 3k's above 5.03

All there is, is the HalfByte Homebrew Loader, but it only loads a few HBs and is patched in the upcomming 6.30.

Where did you read about a "upcomming 6.30"?? I'm interested.
@topic, same shit as already stated. The only thing you can use is the HBL.

deviyaraj

piracy is a diff issue! For those who have to shell out 2000 bucks for a single game will have sumthin to say abt it.

My main reason for having a CFW is the use the PSP to its potential.

Hellcat

Contributor
Where did you read about a "upcomming 6.30"?? I'm interested.
Sikrit placez ;)

There's a beta already:

img-00604_psp630beta_g-r-med.png

And the Patapon-Demo exploit and HBL have been tried on it and it didn't work.

Haven't tried myself though.
Never bothered with that Patapon thing and HBL, so I wouldn't even have known what to do xD
But I talked to someone who tried and who I know good enough.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
piracy is a diff issue! For those who have to shell out 2000 bucks for a single game will have sumthin to say abt it.

My main reason for having a CFW is the use the PSP to its potential.

Of course not:

does this HalfByte Homebrew Loader allows you to play ISO & CSO backup??

Wanna afford your games? Either save or get a job. If you're smart enough to pirate games, you're smart enough to buy them off amazon cheaper than "2000 bucks".

deviyaraj

i hhave a very good Job & affording games is no prob for me. But what about people from place like india & all there these games are very costly.

Also i wanna do it just for the fun of it.

Hellcat

Contributor
i hhave a very good Job & affording games is no prob for me.
So, no real issue here, then. Happy gaming :)

But what about people from place like india & all there these games are very costly.
That excuse, that is as lame as it's cheap, didn't justify illegal piracy 20 years ago, and it still doesn't now.

If I can't afford the games, I aint buying an expensive gaming device.
Period. Easy as that.
And don't come me with that "oh, that's so unfair for all those poor, potential thiefs"; I've been down that road myself. Life's hard and unfair, deal with it.

Also i wanna do it just for the fun of it.
Then, just for the fun, update to 6.20, find an exploit and make a HEN/CFW yourself - just for fun of it, of course.

rileysnotz

i hhave a very good Job & affording games is no prob for me. But what about people from place like india & all there these games are very costly.

Yeah the games are expensive. I know! Here's how I work it out. I buy only the games I really want and not every god damn game released. In a year that works out to mebbe 3-4? Sure it's expensive in India, but it's expensive everywhere else.

Organized_Chaos

Sure it's expensive in India, but it's expensive everywhere else.
I agree with you. Lack of money is no excuse for piracy. It's not hard to save some money for a game. If you absolutely have no money for a game maybe you don't need to be playing. Maybe you should get a job or work more hours.

Just my opinion on the matter.