• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Rate my STUFF, the thread!

twelve

I'm not dead
?

RTM is a release to manufacture. I have technet.
RTM is release to manufacturers.

Are you a manufacturer?

The fact it is on technet does not mean it is a full legit copy. If you believe that it does then you really have no understanding of what Technet is for.

Sullivan

RTM is release to manufacturers.

Are you a manufacturer?

The fact it is on technet does not mean it is a full legit copy. If you believe that it does then you really have no understanding of what Technet is for.

Technet is for IT Professionals, but is also open to the public.

If its released on technet, and I obtained it via that, then its a legit copy.

twelve

I'm not dead
Technet is for IT Professionals, but is also open to the public.

If its released on technet, and I obtained it via that, then its a legit copy.
If a business decided to install an OS from technet across their entire fleet of computers Microsoft would come down on them like a ton of bricks, because it's not a legit copy for end users.

Technet is desinged for IT professionals to test and review software before decided whether to buy licenses to roll it out across the business.

Sullivan

If a business decided to install an OS from technet across their entire fleet of computers Microsoft would come down on them like a ton of bricks, because it's not a legit copy for end users.

Technet is desinged for IT professionals to test and review software before decided whether to buy licenses to roll it out across the business.

Okay, I agree with that. But the copy I have is legit what I am saying. Its not cracked.

madsoul

just got this

ZjSeKmAjg.jpg