• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Rate my STUFF, the thread!

Robby

Los Doyers!
Rate my new headphones. Going to write up a review at some point in the next day or two.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twkg0pNEtMI[/YT]
10/10
I wanted to get the turtle beach ones but I also live in a condo and have wireless networks all around me so after watching your video I am a bit iffy on them now.

Those Astro headphones look really solid... going to look into them to see if I should buy them.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I put in a decent MW2 session last night with these, and I'm not going to say they improved my game, BUT, I was playing Ground War with three real life friends in the party and I went +50 and single digit kills four times over about 2.5 hours.

My setup was the SCAR with FMJ, Scavenger Pro, Hardline (Was going for Pro with these and got it), and Steady Aim. (Also going for Pro). AA-12 was my secondary.

Predator, Harrier, AC-130

I haven't had that type of ratio since CoD4 when I was in my RPD heyday.

The sound quality takes some getting used to for sure. I'm used to having my the sound source be the weak speakers under my Samsung 50" directly in front of me. Now that the sound is coming from all angles, the game got a lot louder. But if you find yourself alone and are one kill away from a killstreak, you can certainly listen for footsteps if you want to.

madsoul

new owen F*CK YEAH

vybvbXYGo.jpg

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Got a new TV for my bedroom - 42LH90. It's pretty sweet, fully LED backlit and has local dimming. I was going to go for the 47" but it'd be too big, my room is fairly small. Now I just need to find a decent stand for it with room for a console or two.

Blacks on it are nice and inky, just like the best Plasmas. And no backlight uniformity issues. Also, the menu system on this TV is amazing, the best I've ever used. Tons of options and everything is neatly organized.

lg42lh902.jpg

Slasher

Suck It
Looks crisp as hell

I'd love to get a new TV, just too bad I can't afford it

Getting a car is my next priority

eldiablov

Contributor
Got a new TV for my bedroom - 42LH90. It's pretty sweet, fully LED backlit and has local dimming. I was going to go for the 47" but it'd be too big, my room is fairly small. Now I just need to find a decent stand for it with room for a console or two.

Blacks on it are nice and inky, just like the best Plasmas. And no backlight uniformity issues. Also, the menu system on this TV is amazing, the best I've ever used. Tons of options and everything is neatly organized.

[qimg]http://relm.exophase.com/lg42lh902.jpg[/qimg]

Enjoy the TV man, it's pretty badass =D

MartinObviously

I'm Obviously just Martin
I wish I had a 42 in my room, :laugh: I have a 15 inch TV xD
At least it supports 1080i and it doubles up as a monitor for extended desktop on my netbook when I'm not on my PS3 :w00t:

Slasher

Suck It
I thought this was kind of funny. Under the caps of this brand of beer they put different types of phrases and stuff which either make you 'move ahead', or 'move back'.

I haven't actually played the game, but I enjoy reading the phrases they come up with.

eg. "You smell nice. Prance Ahead 3", "If you can burp your name. Move Ahead 4", or "Found an abandoned helicopter... and it still works! Move Ahead 5"

Here's one that I got:
030320101196.jpg

Dan

Contributor
xD Where do you get them? I haven't seen them before.

Got a bench press today, took about 2 and a half hours to build. Will post pics after I do my homework.

Slasher

Suck It
xD Where do you get them? I haven't seen them before.

Got a bench press today, took about 2 and a half hours to build. Will post pics after I do my homework.

As you can probably make out in the picture, it's a brand of beer named James Ready. Canadian beer brewed in Niagara Falls :p
It's cheap, it's 5.5% alcohol content, and it tastes pretty good :D

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
I thought this was kind of funny. Under the caps of this brand of beer they put different types of phrases and stuff which either make you 'move ahead', or 'move back'.

I haven't actually played the game, but I enjoy reading the phrases they come up with.

eg. "You smell nice. Prance Ahead 3", "If you can burp your name. Move Ahead 4", or "Found an abandoned helicopter... and it still works! Move Ahead 5"

Here's one that I got:
[qimg]http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2010/030320101196.jpg[/qimg]

10/10 when a drink tells you you've been pwned, it's that good.

Brad

Yoshimi
Sexy. Specs?

600cc, dyno at around 102 HP as the rear wheel. idk the crank HP rating but prob around 110~ maybe

Stock high 10 sec quarters and 3 sec 0-60s stock. I have my fuel system modified and some aftermarket pipes with some weight reduction. So I'm hoping my numbers at the drag strip will be better.

After 4 years of owning a PS3, this is what I've gathered so far:
dscf1012o.jpg

Stuff not shown:
60GB PS3 now has 320GB HDD
(Along with about 20Games of PSN including Burnout: Paradise, Socom: Confrontation, Wipeout HD, GT5: Prologue)
3rd PS3 (Also a slim 120GB)
Madden NFL2010
Assassins Creed I & II
Final Fantasy 13
MLB 09: The Show
MLB 10: The Show
PSPGo(with GTA: VCS, Socom: FTB, Field Commander, WTF, Fight Night Round 3)
Wii
Dell Inspiron 14 (Actually a really good laptop for the price)
5 DualShock 3s(White[Imported from Japan], Blue, Black(x2), Silver)
5 Sixaxis