• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[RELEASE] Install 5.50-GEN-D3 with Rec.Flasher (FW-Pack)

Hellcat

Contributor
UPDATED!

I just updated the 5.50-GEN-D3 Firmware Packs, fixed the few minor issues we had:
- more recent D3 version
- flashing from pre-3.52-M33-4 (like 3.40OE, for example) now no longer breaks VSH menu and recovery menu

If there's anything more, just post it here :)

The original download link is still valid, same URL, only gives the updated archive now, so no need to update any links that have been posted somewhere.

kamenrider

UPDATED!

I just updated the 5.50-GEN-D3 Firmware Packs, fixed the few minor issues we had:
- more recent D3 version
- flashing from pre-3.52-M33-4 (like 3.40OE, for example) now no longer breaks VSH menu and recovery menu

If there's anything more, just post it here :)

The original download link is still valid, same URL, only gives the updated archive now, so no need to update any links that have been posted somewhere.

looking good. Phats now display 5.50 gen d3 and recovery console is accessible when upgrading from 3.40 OE

elite

Oldie moldie
Nice move Hellcat. Saved me some time from changing URLs from different threads/guides.