• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Resistance 2 Discussion

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'll give it a day in court tonight and throw up some pics maybe. I could have played it last night, but I was too busy playing Dead Space to go and check emails.

Nevada

I've been playing for quite some time but i'm not entirely sure if the EU beta can play nicely with the US beta

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
We can give it a shot. I'm updating my firmware right now and I'll add you once I download the beta, etc.

Edit

Went like 19-30 in my first go. 20v20 Team Deathmatch.

Seth

MD Party Room
Same here L I like to play it.. If you have one to spare..

Adiuvo

Have the auger shields been reduced in size at all?

Colm

I have a code for EU beta but I'm kinda aiming for Wipeout HD... If I can't trade, I'll drop it down here.

Shatterdome

Are you just automatically considered for a code if you are an underground member with a registered console and such ? or do you have to sign up somewhere.....even though im sure it's too late...

twelve

I'm not dead
Abe Froeman said:
I think I got mine for being a Qore subscriber.
That pisses me off. If we had Qore over here with guaranteed access to betas I'd get it for sure.

Apparently in Europe we don't deserve it though.

Sullivan

Is the beta still open or was it a private beta?

NYYFAN

Eran said:
I have a code for EU beta but I'm kinda aiming for Wipeout HD... If I can't trade, I'll drop it down here.

Look on qj in the ps3 games section. I forget the user but the thread he says he has 18 psn games and is offering any for either an r2 beta, burnout, or something else. I know he has Wipeout HD

Edit: Link http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=145332
EDIT 2: Guess he is not offering wipeout hd for r2 anymore. My bad did not see he edited it

NYYFAN

Abe Froeman said:
I think I got mine for being a Qore subscriber.

I bought Qore 3 for the r2 beta and am still waiting for my code. Subscribers get priority I guess.

EDIT: Sorry, did not realize there was not an auto-merge for double posts