• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Show Off Your Art

eighty4

Wanted one, and wanted to start somewhere.

You honestly believe you'll get somewhere with one of those? That's almost as funny as "someone" believing he could go to prom and get laid but gets laid off and is forced to sleep on a couch.

Sullivan

You honestly believe you'll get somewhere with one of those? That's almost as funny as "someone" believing he could go to prom and get laid but gets laid off and is forced to sleep on a couch.

STFU, I wanted one, to play around with.

Sullivan

Dude, dad didn't get me this, I got it last year with my own birthday money.

MiKeY188

S For So Not Mature
So big daddy got you what you wanted again? Seems like not only are you living on the high road, but daddy can also rub his penis all over you if he wanted.

dude you have problems. You jealous because his parents are rich? you should just stfu and stop being a prick.

It's too hard to get a pencil?

yes a brief detailed study lol:

get out of bed, get on clothes, make bed, walk out of the room, close door, walk down stairs, get breakfast, get something to drink, go back upstairs, open door, find money, get enough to buy a pencil, begin to count money, found how much you need, stop counting money, walk out of room, close door, walk down stairs, walk to door, put on cout, open door, close the door, begin to walk to shop, open door of the shop, find pencils, see if you have enough money, goto the counter, pay for the pencil, wlak to door, open door, close door, walk to your house, open door, close door, take of cout, walk up stairs, open door, close door, begin to draw.

Its hard enough. xDxDxD

Sorry to about going off topic!

madsoul

Your drawings keep getting more and more detailed and interesting. Keep it up! :D

thx! heh. but i cant seem to finnish the things i do lol.

doing this thing now

angryfacewip.png

Vee

That looks like a character out of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or Biker Mice. Cant remember which.

Insane drawing though, you've got a crazy creative mind.

Dan

Contributor
Thing i'm doing for art class, taken about 5 minutes so far It's music on the subject of emotions :/

C&C appreciated :)

EDIT: Deleted due to bull picture.

Vee

I like the idea of the text. But the background seems to be really out of place, dont ya think? Also, the microphone still has some black background on it. Use the pen tool to get rid of that.