• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Simple Audit of MFM's Basic Personal Health

Joey

No

Yepo

27.0 - Gonna have to say the same as Joey on this one lol 6 foot 1 and 205 pounds isn't exactly overweight imo. Given my build, it's about where I should be

Yeah, I've actually been called "skinny" several times in the past 2 months... I'm 5'11", 190, So I'm not tiny, but I'm proportionate.

BMI has been well established to not be an accurate measure of health. It doesn't take bone or muscle density into account at all.

Brad

Yoshimi
Yeah, I've actually been called "skinny" several times in the past 2 months... I'm 5'11", 190, So I'm not tiny, but I'm proportionate.

BMI has been well established to not be an accurate measure of health. It doesn't take bone or muscle density into account at all.

Yea I agree most of these number solely based measurements aren't very accurate but give a decent base to look at.

I wrestled for a while and weight lose was a major part of the sport to gain a edge. Endurance exercise and technically starving my self to a point too drop a few pounds to make the lowest weight class I could. I have a extremely low body fat % because of it currently.

Slasher

Suck It
I'm 6' 2" and 170 pounds.

Are you tall and skinny as fuck? Yeah? Well I'm not :)

I'm pretty tall and 'solid', plenty of muscle all around given my previous athletic background and my summer job as a mover

There's three different body types, right? Ectomorph, Mesomorph, and Endomorph. I guess that makes me some type of Mesomorph?

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yea I agree most of these number solely based measurements aren't very accurate but give a decent base to look at.

I wrestled for a while and weight lose was a major part of the sport to gain a edge. Endurance exercise and technically starving my self to a point too drop a few pounds to make the lowest weight class I could. I have a extremely low body fat % because of it currently.
:D
I used to wrestle for my high school, man getting to proper weight class was a bitch, couldn't eat anything I wanted.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Smoke: No

Drink: Yes

BMI: 20.3

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
@Brad:

Actually, it gives the same result over and over. D: But I can tell from my build I'm far from obese.

Sliderkk

No
No

Whisper

Logic :(
no
no

I used to be in the ~26 for BMI at the beginning of 2009. Good thing for gyms.