• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Smokers Thread.

Serideth

Yes it's back, just remember smoking is highly addictive and never mind the damage it does to your health, the amount of money it drains from you is far worse. :(

Anyway for those of us who like killing ourselves, what do you smoke?

Want to start smoking but not sure what to buy? Ask here!

Bored of your regular brand and want to change? Ask here!

I smoke Dunhill International myself, they're nice, strong and last longer than any other fags I have smoked.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Rollies, So much purer :)

Golden virginia tobacco and Rizla Blue.

Good to be here btw :D

Serideth

Hehe, welcome, I find rollies too harsh to be honest, I only smoke them when I'm broke or with weed.

Tsunaii

eMummeh
hi guys, only place i could pop by an say hi... despite not being a smoker, although i chew the gum occasionally does that count or shall i just close the door on my way out.....?

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Pixel Princess said:
Hehe, welcome, I find rollies too harsh to be honest, I only smoke them when I'm broke or with weed.

Just finished a bag so.. haha

Swan filters, It's like 79p for 120.

twelve

I'm not dead
Sir_Axxewraith said:
Just finished a bag so.. haha

Swan filters, It's like 79p for 120.
Rollies are too much effort. I used to smoke them back in school/college when proper cigarettes were too expensive.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
For you ;D

I invested in the Rizla Rolling machine (aka Zig Zag roller), Don't regret it.

Can't go wrong at

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Nahh, You're thinking of injectors. That use empty ciggerette tubes that are hella cheap (Seriously it's like 250 empties for