• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Smokers Thread.

Gutya

I don't smoke tobacco. I smoke something else though...

Well I occasionally have a cig when I'm drunk and my friends start handing them out, I wish I didn't though because I always wake up with that disgusting taste in my mouth.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
skoal_long_cut_cherry_smokeless_tobacco.jpg

The best.

JEMdev

Pixel Princess said:
That doesn't get you high fyi.

you didn't do enought

i was joking, but know retards who have done it

its not fun, and i don't even know if high is the right word.

Chathurga

Gutya said:
I don't smoke tobacco. I smoke something else though...

Well I occasionally have a cig when I'm drunk and my friends start handing them out, I wish I didn't though because I always wake up with that disgusting taste in my mouth.

I used to get that, what fixed it for me when not letting the smoke hit your mouth for too long. Inhale fast, hold for the nice feeling and exhale fast, no nasty taste :D

I tried it once when I was 12, I found a full pack of cigarettes behind my school with a lighter and I lit one up, tasted like butthole so I threw it out.

Tried dip, tasted like butthole so i spit it all out.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
SpiderJames said:
I tried it once when I was 12, I found a full pack of cigarettes behind my school with a lighter and I lit one up, tasted like butthole so I threw it out.

xD. :eek:

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
SpiderJames said:

Did you stick some in your lip for more than two seconds before throwing it out? Get some fruity shit, like skoal apple or skoal cherry, grab a spitter, keep it in for a while, get a proper buzz going, and then tell me if it still tastes like butt.

football

For cigs i smoke Canadian Classics
Cigars i smoke Colts

And I went from smoking a 5g bag of weed a day back home to not smoking at all. (Sept 16 was the last time) It's not a choice, i just havn't got any connections in hamilton yet and i doubt i will. In my kind of work I don't meet many people that some weed.

EDIT: I also like skoal but try not too do it too often. Ive had friends get their lip messed up from in.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
football said:
For cigs i smoke Canadian Classics
Cigars i smoke Colts

And I went from smoking a 5g bag of weed a day back home to not smoking at all. (Sept 16 was the last time) It's not a choice, i just havn't got any connections in hamilton yet and i doubt i will. In my kind of work I don't meet many people that some weed.

EDIT: I also like skoal but try not too do it too often. Ive had friends get their lip messed up from in.

football man, haven't talked to you in a long time. I don't know if you remember me or not. (KlicK from QJ.) :tup: Good to see another fellow Skoal lover.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
football said:
Oh Klick, yes, i do remember you, nice to talk to you again. Which cut do you like? I personally like long cut.

Long Cut is the only way to go. Copenhagen and fine cut is just such a mess to dip. Long Cut seems to stay put in your mouth easier.

Favorite time to dip? When I get up in the morning I'll throw one in and hop in the shower. Gets me going in the mornings for school. :tup:

football

I haven't dipped in a month or so but i usually popped them in right after lunch. I tend not to do the chew with girls around though, it seems to be a turn off more often then not.

As for smoking, Wake up smoke, get off the bus smoke, after lunch smoke, get off the bus smoke, after dinner smoke, and before bed smoke. I try to limit it to those times as it gets pretty expensive if i just smoke when i feel like it.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
football said:
I haven't dipped in a month or so but i usually popped them in right after lunch. I tend not to do the chew with girls around though, it seems to be a turn off more often then not.

As for smoking, Wake up smoke, get off the bus smoke, after lunch smoke, get off the bus smoke, after dinner smoke, and before bed smoke. I try to limit it to those times as it gets pretty expensive if i just smoke when i feel like it.

Only time I'll chew around girls is if I'm at a party or I just don't care.

I never chew around the girlfriend though. She said she doesn't mind if I do, but I'm not about to abuse that.

Slasher

Suck It
I've tried a cigarette once, just one puff though - made me cough my lungs out!

I've also tried salvia once (5x), it was pretty weird but I'll probably never want to do it again. I couldn't talk or move or do anything for about 2 minutes, and it seemed like the whole world was a puzzle piece that jutted out right in front of me and it was starting to turn.
I'll never forget the feeling, it was just overall odd.

All in all, I'll probably never smoke anything ever again. Those times were just for experimentation once. Smoking just isn't my thing. Drinking does it for me :D

Serideth

Slasher said:
I've tried a cigarette once, just one puff though - made me cough my lungs out!

I've also tried salvia once (5x), it was pretty weird but I'll probably never want to do it again. I couldn't talk or move or do anything for about 2 minutes, and it seemed like the whole world was a puzzle piece that jutted out right in front of me and it was starting to turn.
Hahaha I smoke 70x a lot, and I'll tell you things get a lot more insane.

Slasher

Suck It
Tenchitsu said:
Hahaha I smoke 70x a lot, and I'll tell you things get a lot more insane.
Yeah? Had any bad trips?

When I did it, my feet felt completely planted to the ground. I seriously couldn't even function, it hit me like a freight train and I just instantly couldn't even move. It was weird though, I was holding the smoke in my lungs for the longest time and was fine, but the second I blew it out, BAM it hit me