• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

So what did you do for New Years?

RoBz

sucker
Got fucked up at some crap party, now I'm seriously hungover and soon the family will be here...
>.>

Gutya

Went to my friend's played some drinking games, my brother (at a different party) and I decided to come home at 10 to see the New Year with the family. We were both smashed already, rest of family was sober. I'm sure I made a fool of myself many times. Kept drinking vodka with my brother, went upstairs and puked all over my bedroom floor. Girl phoned me so I forgot about the vomit and went downstairs again and talked on the phone. Parents came into the room, told me to get the fuck off the phone and clean my room. Can't remember much after that but I'm getting evils from everyone this morning.

Love it.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
I was at a crappy 'Social Club' with my family, a bunch of 90 year old women. Twas a slow end to 2008.

Seth

MD Party Room
Fist day of the year and I sick...THis is not a good start...

CASHMON3Y

Well, new years eve was my 17th birthday, so I had cake and stuff.... But it majorly sucked ass because my moms old coworkers daughter and friends came over... They are like crazy homosexual piercing freaks.

Darth Budd

Inna-Gadda-Davida
got hammered with my friends and played super nintendo while hitting on one of my friend's neighbors who i thought was hot until her drunk dad told me she was fifteen and threatened to have me arrested for statutory.

Shot my glock into the sky, got drunk and unintentionally had sex with my co-worker, party hopped for most of the night, and swallowed one of my ear rings.

In no particular order.