• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

So what did you do for New Years?

explosions

I lost a sock.

Adiuvo

Today I just hung out at my Grandma's a bit. It was fun, my cousins and I played Soul Calibur for most of the time.

Blackout

Me, and my girlfriend, and 2 of her close friends played strip poker and some twister. I lost pretty quickly in poker, (I don't even know how to play) and the twister was probably the part that topped it all off. I could go more into detail but it's still coming back to me slowly. :tup:

Joey

Me, and my girlfriend, and 2 of her close friends played strip poker and some twister. I lost pretty quickly in poker, (I don't even know how to play) and the twister was probably the part that topped it all off. I could go more into detail but it's still coming back to me slowly. :tup:

You played Twister, AFTER strip poker... Right? If not, you suck...

But if so, you're a pimp... Good job.

Blackout

You played Twister, AFTER strip poker... Right? If not, you suck...

But if so, you're a pimp... Good job.

After strip poker, and the funny part is that I was the first one to lose in that too; They didn't care though. One hell of a blast of flavors.

Slasher

Suck It
I went out to a pretty chillin party/gathering with the usual group of friends. Buddies parents went out for the night so we all went to his house. We were mostly just listening to music, playing drinking games, the usual. I remember playing COD4 at one point which was all good. I didn't pay for an ounce of alcohol the entire night and was steadily wasted, so I guess I hustled that shit. My GF and I ended up peacing around 2 then went back to her place. Lots of stuff happened, then I passed out

~NeonFire~

I did absolutely nothing for New Years except spend time with extended family who I can't stand... which is pretty much what I did for the entire Christmas break. Ugh.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I think this retard had the worst New Years.

Skier Suffers Exposure - January 6, 2009

And apparently from someone who was there to witness it, see the quote below:

I have been working up at Vail as a part-timer and just got done with a 5 day booking that I have done the past 3 years and just happen to see the crazy shit I have EVER seen on the mountain…

This is a private lesson and I am with an 11 year kid and his father, we head out to Blue Sky in the morning and as we approach the Skyline Lift (the main Blue Sky lift) there are these 2 panicky women saying, “stay out of the way, the ski patrol is on their way”. Confused, I look around and see everyone around me staring wide-eyed at the chairlift. I look over to see a 45 year old man hanging upside down from the chairlift, 20 feet off the ground, with his pants caught around his ankles. His board is miraculously stuck in the chair while one leg dangles freely and his cock, grundle, and ass gets pounded by the stiff breeze. Everyone is laughing hysterically, including myself, as this gentleman bears all to the 60 people lucky enough to be at the right place at the right time.

My client is thoroughly enjoying this and we can’t initially tell if this man is wearing khaki pants or if he is naked…then we see a hairy ass crack!…how the fuck did this guy lose his pants? How the fuck did this guy fall upside down in the chair? Why the fuck doesn’t this guy pull himself up or his pants up? So many questions, and plenty of time to ponder them as the lifties are completely retarded and ski patrol is taking there sweet ass time getting to the bottom. This guy hangs upside down for at least 15 minutes and no joke, it was fuckin cold out. I have heard of shrinkage, but he must have a mangina after 15-20 minutes of the upside down cock freeze.

Because I am in uniform, this lady comes up to me freaking out to call the ski patrol b/c the lifties are high as balls and have no idea. I try and calm the lady down and come to find out that her husband is the one hanging upside down and her son is the one sitting on the chair while his daddy has a peep show (talk about an awkward turtle). The mom/wife says she got bucked off the chair b/c the seat wasn’t down (the wind blew it up or the lifty forgot to put it down…I don’t know) and the husband fell through the chair while the son sat on it??!!! This really makes no fuckin sense to me and I am still unbelievably amused with papa mangina hanging upside down 40 feet away from me, but this woman is a complete wreck. I try to comfort her and as ski patrol finally gets there, her other son yells, “mom, they got dad down!!” and she crumples to her knees balling. I try to awkwardly rub her back and ask if she’s okay. Her reply, “no, no, no, I’m not okay…I hope nobody took a picture”. Well, check the links below and you will find that many pictures were taken. As Gwen Stefani would say, this shit is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S…