• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

So Who From QJ Has Come Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
So who has come here from QJ? I came having seen the post Phil made on QJ, but I already see there are tons of people returning including many of the staff who I hadn't seen post on QJ in ages... is everyone keeping their same spots i.e Admin, Mod, etc?

Hardrive

Contributor
El Xando said:
So who has come here from QJ? I came having seen the post Phil made on QJ, but I already see there are tons of people returning including many of the staff who I hadn't seen post on QJ in ages... is everyone keeping their same spots i.e Admin, Mod, etc?
All the active mods are now "super mods", which basically is the same status the mods had at QJ (being able to mod all forums). Brad is a super mod too. All of the Admins (besides Myst) are admins here.

-Alex-

*Waves* I came from QJ after I realised that it once had 200 members on in one night, and now it struggles to get 50.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
With the underscore the other side this time? To symbolise a new beginning?

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Me.

Sup Rickie.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
hey. i was rock4christ on qj

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Pixel Princess said:
I'm not from Qj but I'm Jay's girlfriend (Ipaq to you boys ;)) so I joined up to help out ;)
Yeah right.. that's reminiscent of Myst therefore I cannot laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.